+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Post ITA - Dependent - Original Certificate Needed

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Hi All,

Need help!!

I received ITA last month and I am in final stage of uploading documents. For my spouse, we have WES, Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memo, Individual Semester marks memo's, however she doesn't have Original degree (she did not apply to university for original degree).

Would it be ok to upload WES, Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memo, Individual Semester marks memo's as proof of Education?

Any one got PR approved without submitting Original Degree ?

challapruthvi

Aug 14, 2019
Hi All,

Need help!!

I received ITA last month and I am in final stage of uploading documents. For my spouse, we have WES, Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memo, Individual Semester marks memo's, however she doesn't have Original degree (she did not apply to university for original degree).

Would it be ok to upload WES, Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memo, Individual Semester marks memo's as proof of Education?

Any one got PR approved without submitting Original Degree ?
Hello sumant,

I am in a similar situation as you mentioned in your post. Could you let me know how did you go forward ?

Did your PR got approved by just submitted the provisional certificate ? Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.