+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Points Miscalculation?

Senthil2610933

Nov 10, 2019
Can you please help in one last thing rajapanesar

I mapped my work exp. to NOC 1122-the closest I felt. Can you please confirm the same ? Any viewpoint is appreciated here

I worked in a private NBFC firm in improving their existing processes. These are my responsibilities.
  • Conduct primary research with help of Interns in different districts of India for understanding the cash flow pattern of self-employed customers in businesses such as hardware stores, supermarkets and provide a recommendation on various income drivers
  • Analyze and provide advice on demographic parameters to be considered for credit underwriting process of No-Income proof customers in hardware stores, supermarkets businesses
  • Analyze the existing underwriting process of no-income proof car loan customers and propose an indicative model to standardize the income assessment of customers in the same category
  • Assist in developing a predictive in-house credit model to reorganize the credit underwriting process of the Income proof car loan customers in order to improve the speed and efficiency of the existing manual underwriting process
  • Validate the devised model by tuning against past underwritten cases and with inputs of credit managers to improve the effectiveness of the credit model
NOC 1122 - as per IRCC
  • Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
  • Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
  • Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
  • Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
  • Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
  • May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
Hi Islander5548,

Literally the same issue. I am completing my 3 years on May 1st but when I completed my EE Profile today system is showing 3 years and my CRS becomes 478 instead of 453

How did you proceed ?
Best,

I did call them but they were not very helpful. So i didn't want to risk it, i declined the first invitation that was before my work experience, then there were two more draws with higher cut off, after that i got the invitation where i was fully qualified to proceed. others might disapprove this but in case my profile gets refused for this silly mistake i am 100% sure that the criticizers won't vouch for me and even if they did, its not going to change anything. that is what I did. i do not say that you need to follow that but you are responsible for your account. i hope this helps