+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PNP INLAND (VO Halifax)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes. May 2020 Aor
Medical passed july 20, 2020. Eligibility initially reviewed by case assistant but is not reviewed by the officer. Dont know why they didnt touch my file till now. Its stressful but cant do much about it.
I see. Well if your Eligibility passed A11.2 as you said - you are almost there!!!
When the CASE assistant passed it and what office?(I assume it was Halifax right?)

I am stuck in Etobicoke with no movement,

Reactions: Nkrana

wyzhang

May 11, 2021
Hi @upon and @wyzhang did you get any email from IRCC (even an automated one) saying that we are still working on your file. You may not have heard from us for a while but it's in process.? I got one yesterday. Thanks
No, never heard anything from IRCC after March.
In March 2021, I got an email from IRCC in which they requested the HK certificate of No Criminal Conviction. (HK CNCC)

• Wow

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I see. Well if your Eligibility passed A11.2 as you said - you are almost there!!!
When the CASE assistant passed it and what office?(I assume it was Halifax right?)

I am stuck in Etobicoke with no movement,
I dont know if it is passed by assistant either. I guess i just passed R10.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi all, anyone with VO Halifax got update on his/her file? Thanks
There is no update at all from Halifax VO, they are not working on any file right now.
Which VO worked on your eligibility part, was it Etobicoke or Halifax?

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
There is no update at all from Halifax VO, they are not working on any file right now.
Which VO worked on your eligibility part, was it Etobicoke or Halifax?
Hi, there is only R10 check completed so far. Medicals extended till July 2022 as per gcms notes recieved in July Nothing else but in my GC key it says you don't need a medical exam. It's not even reflecting my biometrics as completed. After sitting at Etobicoke VO for almost a year, my file was transferred to Halifax to relax further. It's just sad. Don't know when they will touch our files.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Anyone got update from Halifax?
I just don’t get how can we be so lucky to be sent to Etobicoke first and then to Halifax.
It is a bad joke.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hey guys @wyzhang @andy53 @Faraib @graduate12 @0Canada @Nkrana @SSB4

We are all going through Etobicoke Halifax path. I suggest we talk and update each other here. Please invite everybody who went via Etobicoke then transferred to Halifax to this thread so it is easier to track the progress.
Happy New Year!
Most of us are already active on Halifax Whatsapp group. Please let me know if anyone from Halifax VO wants to be added. I can send you the invite link.

Reactions: upon

andy53

Aug 28, 2021
Most of us are already active on Halifax Whatsapp group. Please let me know if anyone from Halifax VO wants to be added. I can send you the invite link.
Hi, could you please send me the group link as well? BC PNP AOR July 23, 2020. File moved from Etobicoke to Halifax in May 2021.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi, there is only R10 check completed so far. Medicals extended till July 2022 as per gcms notes recieved in July Nothing else but in my GC key it says you don't need a medical exam. It's not even reflecting my biometrics as completed. After sitting at Etobicoke VO for almost a year, my file was transferred to Halifax to relax further. It's just sad. Don't know when they will touch our files.
Did you join WhatsApp group?