+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry pending since January 2020 WITH approved OINP

tomX

May 19, 2020
Filled express entry with approved Ontario PNP in January 2020. Still in process after 1 year no decision and process is at 100%. Filled Web form and got "We are still processing" twice. Called 3 times and they also have no clue.
Those who applied directly without pnp got their PR approved in 4 months. But I know 7 people who applied with pnp and are stuck with file at 100%.
Does anyone know what should we do? Or when they are going start approving pnp express entry file? Did anyone got their pnp express file approved after January 2020?

NiniAroy

Jan 22, 2020
Hi Tomx, i happen to be in the exact same boat as you. OINP PNP and I submitted my profile 30th Jan 2020. If you haven't ordered a GCMS note yet, I would advise you order one as quickly as possible, in order to get details on the exact status of your application. It is instructive to note that quite a number of applications have been delayed since last year due to the Covid situation, particularly applications being processed at the Visa Offices in Ottawa and Sydney Nova Scotia. For example from my GCMS notes, I know my application is being processed at the Visa office in Sydney, my eligibility and criminal checks have since been passed, however as at the last time I inquired first week in January, my Security check is yet to be initiated.

Reactions: tomX

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
I am an inland PNP with aor of 29th April 2020. On recommend pass since july 2020..biometrics given on October 22nd...no movement on file since then. They have made a complete fool of pnp candidates...took an extra CAD1500 and have put us in non priority processing with no timelines.

Arjot

Aug 16, 2019
Filled express entry with approved Ontario PNP in January 2020. Still in process after 1 year no decision and process is at 100%. Filled Web form and got "We are still processing" twice. Called 3 times and they also have no clue.
Those who applied directly without pnp got their PR approved in 4 months. But I know 7 people who applied with pnp and are stuck with file at 100%.
Does anyone know what should we do? Or when they are going start approving pnp express entry file? Did anyone got their pnp express file approved after January 2020?
Any update on your profile?