+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry: PCC & POF Query

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Hi All,

I got ITA on 20th August-19 and my AOR is 17th Sep-19. I have already passed medical & biometric is also done. I have below queries,

1. PCC: In my country (Bangladesh) there is no state/province/federal system, PCC issued is applicable for whole country. I have provided PCC from my permanent address PS which is mentioned in my passport & there I have not lived in last 10-15 years.Now somebody told me that I need to provide PCC from my current address PS otherwise my application might get rejected.

2. POF: I maintain a salary/savings account from 2015 in which I have shown my POF. But I also have a personal loan & a credit card debt over there. I have shown 16K CAD as per IRCC requirement & cumulative loan & credit card debt is about 7K CAD. EMI for loan is 250 CAD is deducted monthly. I have disclosed all the information to IRCC as didn't wanted to misrepresent. Now my question is if there is any chance of rejection due to my loan/credit card debt. My loan start date was 2017 & my savings account balance is free of any liabilites.

3. Does working in a large & reputed MNC (which have factories in CANADA too) & having account in an MNC bank have any impact on application, like will it boost the authenticity of documents submitted to them.

TIA for your opinion.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I got ITA on 20th August-19 and my AOR is 17th Sep-19. I have already passed medical & biometric is also done. I have below queries,

1. PCC: In my country (Bangladesh) there is no state/province/federal system, PCC issued is applicable for whole country. I have provided PCC from my permanent address PS which is mentioned in my passport & there I have not lived in last 10-15 years.Now somebody told me that I need to provide PCC from my current address PS otherwise my application might get rejected.

2. POF: I maintain a salary/savings account from 2015 in which I have shown my POF. But I also have a personal loan & a credit card debt over there. I have shown 16K CAD as per IRCC requirement & cumulative loan & credit card debt is about 7K CAD. EMI for loan is 250 CAD is deducted monthly. I have disclosed all the information to IRCC as didn't wanted to misrepresent. Now my question is if there is any chance of rejection due to my loan/credit card debt. My loan start date was 2017 & my savings account balance is free of any liabilites.

3. Does working in a large & reputed MNC (which have factories in CANADA too) & having account in an MNC bank have any impact on application, like will it boost the authenticity of documents submitted to them.

TIA for your opinion.
1 I don’t see that you should have any issue with PCC.
2. This could be an issue because IRCC will take into account your current savings available minus your liabilities. So your overall funds availability maybe calculated lower
3. This will not have any impact

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
2. This could be an issue because IRCC will take into account your current savings available minus your liabilities. So your overall funds availability maybe calculated lower
HI, Many thanks for your prompt reply. Do you think they will straightforward reject or ask to provide details through ADR.
For point 2 do you think if I close my loan now & send the loan closing confirmation letter through webform, will that help.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
HI, Many thanks for your prompt reply. Do you think they will straightforward reject or ask to provide details through ADR.
For point 2 do you think if I close my loan now & send the loan closing confirmation letter through webform, will that help.
I cannot say for sure if ADR is requested or not.

Better would be to increase the funds in your savings account that can help offset shortfall because of the liabilities.

Reactions: khaza_139

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
Brother, I am about to submit my application and still have a confusion regarding PCC.
I got my PCC with reference to my current address which is not mentioned in my passport. Will it be an issue?

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Brother, I am about to submit my application and still have a confusion regarding PCC.
I got my PCC with reference to my current address which is not mentioned in my passport. Will it be an issue?
I dont think this will be an issue. I have provided PCC from my permanent address where I did not lived well over a decade. My criminality is passed and now waiting.

dorian_grey

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just a quick clarification, I lived in the UK from 2009-2011 and have been living in India since 2011. Am I required to apply for PCC from the UK Police after I recieve my ITA? I would be grateful if you could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just a quick clarification, I lived in the UK from 2009-2011 and have been living in India since 2011. Am I required to apply for PCC from the UK Police after I recieve my ITA? I would be grateful if you could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.
You have to provide PCC from UK, but you can collect either before/after ITA. It does not expire once you collect PCC after your last stay there.

dorian_grey

Feb 15, 2020
You have to provide PCC from UK, but you can collect either before/after ITA. It does not expire once you collect PCC after your last stay there.
Thanks for the info.
Is it mandatory to notarize joining/relieving/experience letters while applying via express entry? Can we just upload them the way they are?

Grateful, if you could throw some light on this.

Thanks.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the info.
Is it mandatory to notarize joining/relieving/experience letters while applying via express entry? Can we just upload them the way they are?

Grateful, if you could throw some light on this.

Thanks.
Absolutely not, if reference letters are in English then no need to notarize. Only you have to provide these in official letterhead.
Good luck.

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Absolutely not, if reference letters are in English then no need to notarize. Only you have to provide these in official letterhead.
Good luck.
Hi Khaza,
Do you mind giving us an update on what you ended up doing with regards to PoF? Somewhat in a similar situation

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Khaza,
Do you mind giving us an update on what you ended up doing with regards to PoF? Somewhat in a similar situation
Hi, I provided all the loan related info during application submission. Then after 3 months I came to know from GCMS that "eligibility not met" because personal loan outstanding amount and credit car due was deducted from my PoF documents. Afterwards I closed that loan and shared updated PoF documents along with loan closing letter with them in First week of January. No update since then. I will reach six months timeline in Next month.

Reactions: Barkook