+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry NOC

Bk2019

May 14, 2019

HI EVERYONE,
i have a doubt while checking for eligibility of express entry. i came across this form which i have copy pasted below. my NOC CODE IS 6311 which comes under B category. now i have 3 years of experience in my occupation but below in six bullet points are six occupation in which i do not qualify. now i want to know whether my occupation is eligible for express entry or not.

Find out if you're eligible to apply

Top of Form

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation. (required)

In the last five years, do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)?

• industrial, electrical and construction trades (NOC codes that start in 72)
  • maintenance and equipment operation trades (NOC codes that start in 73)
  • supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production (NOC codes that start in 82)
  • processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators (NOC codes that start in 92)
  • chefs and cooks or (NOC codes that start in 632)
  • butchers and bakers (NOC codes that start in 633

If you are not sure of the NOC for your job, you can find it on the Find your NOC page. (required)

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
yes, you are eligible . you may proceed by ignoring this page and you will get the CRScore