RA007

Aug 14, 2014
ranjk89 said:
This is my current EE profile status,

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Overall Score 437

My PGWP expiring in Aug. What are my chances of getting an invitation before that and getting a bridging work permit? I have to request my employers to apply for LMIA, not very positive about it though (reading through all the discouraging experiences from different forum posts)

"Wow so I am in the pool , 1500 have already been invited , so there's only another 1500 in the pool . then my chances are good ?" - Where did you get this information from? Can you share the source please?

Hi,

Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Overall Score 392

Some how my CEC status shows that I don't met!!!

I have one more than one year of Canadian Experience. But I don't why my EE profile is not able to recognize that!!!

any clue, your suggestion is valuable for me, really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Giri
Thanks

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
Hi,

Overall Score 392

Some how my CEC status shows that I don't met!!!

I have one more than one year of Canadian Experience. But I don't why my EE profile is not able to recognize that!!!

any clue, your suggestion is valuable for me, really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Giri
Thanks

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
chaos123456 said:
Care to post your work history? Did you have any work gap or work when you were a student?

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Sorry I am posting from mobile, so couldn't get to see all the options properly.

I am working in Canada for last year and half under NOC A.

I added all my details on EE profile, still the final summary cant recognize the Canadian experience.

Its weirdly asking me about the current work permit NOC codes etc, dont know why.... as I am currently on Post Grad work permit...!!

Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks
Giri

Rosalie87

May 9, 2014
Hi, when I entered my work experience I realized that the system seems to only count full months. So when I entered the following, it didn't count it as 12 months:

Nov 2013 - Jun 2014
Aug 2014 - Feb 2015

That's definitely more than 12 months, but the system doesn't count the start and end month. I wasn't eligible for CEC. So I changed my work experience it to this, and then it worked:

Nov 2013 - Jun 2014
Jul 2014 - Feb 2015

So it seems to be counting Dec 13, Jan, Feb, Ma, Ap, May and Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 14 and Jan 15 as the twelve months needed, although I have more than that.

Does that make sense?

You have to make sure that the information you enter is correct obviously. In my case it should work this way, as I activated my 2nd year IEC visa in July (although I technically went back to work for August). I will adjust it again in March, just to be on the safe side if they invite me at some point.

pacific3131

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP Submitted online
Med's Request
Submitted online
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
For one the new system is designed to attract candidates who are most likely to succeed here in Canada. Before you put the blame to the Canadian Government, it would be best to look on things you can improve as a candidate i.e. English proficiency, getting a job offer or getting a provincial nomination. Quit whining and start improving.

jatinnidhi said:
definately!!!!!!!!

the damm system make stuck every thing, disturb all planning. need some improvement to attract more candidate in pool.

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
Hi

My status is :

Overall Score 375

Are there any chances of me getting an ITA in 2-3 months. My IELTS will expire by september this year.
If i could get an ITA atleast 2 months before it expires, that would be amazing.This system is kinda unpredictable.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thnx.