+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry-Need Some assistance

Jsingh1992

Dec 18, 2018
Hello All,

I am about to submit my documents for Express Entry CEC. I had my medical examination done in November after i got my ITA in October. I have few questions:
1. Can High BP be a cause of rejection(No past BP issue and not taking any medication)?
2. Do doctor reach out to us before submitting the results on e-medical if they find any problems?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello All,

I am about to submit my documents for Express Entry CEC. I had my medical examination done in November after i got my ITA in October. I have few questions:
1. Can High BP be a cause of rejection(No past BP issue and not taking any medication)?
2. Do doctor reach out to us before submitting the results on e-medical if they find any problems?
1. No
2. No

Good luck.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
2. They do. They may ask you to go back for additional checks.
If you don't hear from them again then generally that means everything is good

Reactions: Jsingh1992

Jsingh1992

Dec 18, 2018
Just to be sure
If doctor find something strange with the reports, they might call back.
I haven’t recieved any calls from them.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Yes they might. High BP isn't a big issue if you don't have underlying diseases.
My doctor at the time was kind enough to email me when she submitted my results and told me all is good. From what I've heard and seen, doctors generally don't call back unless there's some issue with the results. You can call them and ask if you are really that worried but obviously your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Jsingh1992