+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Montreal Quebec

Tanu17

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,
I am a PR holder residing and working in Montreal through express entry. My husband will be making his first entry to Canada to get his PR after COPR. Can he make his entry at Montreal and give my address for the PR card or he should make the entry in Toronto and give my address in Montreal for PR card. We both applied for the PR together, I was the primary and made the entry first. He will be coming here to get his first entry and then leave.

Thank you,

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Do not give information that you r staying in Montreal... As per the express entry requirements you are not supposed to live or work in Montreal on Express entry..
Did you directly land in Montreal ?
You can ask him to land in Toronto and then give an address of some of your friends...

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi,
I am a PR holder residing and working in Montreal through express entry. My husband will be making his first entry to Canada to get his PR after COPR. Can he make his entry at Montreal and give my address for the PR card or he should make the entry in Toronto and give my address in Montreal for PR card. We both applied for the PR together, I was the primary and made the entry first. He will be coming here to get his first entry and then leave.

Thank you,
Can you explain why is it a problem in the first place to enter at Montreal or give your Montreal address?