+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Medicals - Calcified Granuloma

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Rohit, I passed my Medicals. 90% ~~ You don't need to worry. :)
Hi bro

I just got my medical done yesterday and they said i have calcified granuloma on the right hilum and advised me to consult my doctor, just wondering does this have any effect on my PR application as doctor said there in no sign of active TB.

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hi bro

I just got my medical done yesterday and they said i have calcified granuloma on the right hilum and advised me to consult my doctor, just wondering does this have any effect on my PR application as doctor said there in no sign of active TB.
Hi Abhijit, That will not be an issue. You will pass your medicals. :)

All the best!

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Hi bro

Whats your grading. I got grading 3.3. My report says there are granulomas in both upper lungs. rest all is clear. I am worried now.:(

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, my wife’s medical report says:
“There are a few tiny granulomas in the left upper lung. The lungs and pleural spaces otherwise clear. The cardiac silhouette and hila are normal. Grade 3.3”
Do you think it will cause any issue? I’m bit worried now

ST9

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, my wife’s medical report says:
“There are a few tiny granulomas in the left upper lung. The lungs and pleural spaces otherwise clear. The cardiac silhouette and hila are normal. Grade 3.3”
Do you think it will cause any issue? I’m bit worried now
Don’t worry it shouldn’t cause any issue unless she has had TB or the doctor indicated latent TB. That’s mostly what IRCC is looking for. If they doubt the presence of TB then likely they will ask for further tests but don’t stress yet, it’ll be alright eventually.

Jjjjjjj

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,
Please let me know what does IRCC medical furtherance ask for if there is a 3mm calcified granuloma in the lung? What to expect next?

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
Don’t worry it shouldn’t cause any issue unless she has had TB or the doctor indicated latent TB. That’s mostly what IRCC is looking for. If they doubt the presence of TB then likely they will ask for further tests but don’t stress yet, it’ll be alright eventually.
Our medical got updated to passed today. We did not receive any additional medical. Thank you!

Hope2927

Apr 9, 2021
Hi, they found potential small granuloma on my left upper lobe xray. (Solitary granuloma with calcified/enlarged hilar lymph nodes 3.3). No suspicions of active TB.

I passed my medical today without any further test. So, if they see minor findings on your xray that should be fine, you’ll pass the medical.