+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Medical

JD87

Aug 26, 2019
Hello

I have been diagnosed with Bronchitis yesterday and i have my medical examination for Canada express entry in a week. My doctor has prescribed me some anti-biotics for the same. I also had asthma since childhood but the last time i had an asthma attack was a decade ago and i am not taking any medicine for the same. Are there chances of Canadian Immigartion rejecting me based on my current medical condition?

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hello

I have been diagnosed with Bronchitis yesterday and i have my medical examination for Canada express entry in a week. My doctor has prescribed me some anti-biotics for the same. I also had asthma since childhood but the last time i had an asthma attack was a decade ago and i am not taking any medicine for the same. Are there chances of Canadian Immigartion rejecting me based on my current medical condition?
No. Though I am not an expert, these conditions sound very unlikely to cause any issues.

They usually focus more on serious chronic diseases or infectious diseases.

Reactions: hamgha

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hello

You can only be denied immigration if
a. you have a contagious disease
b. you are risk to public in general
c. your health expenses will exceed a figure
Check https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/refusals-inadmissibility/excessive-demand-on-health-social-services.html for more details