+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry landing from Quebec

ethanxj

Jan 18, 2016
Dear friends, I've received the CoPR today and are planning to land on the port of entry. I'm wondering if I can land at the port of Quebec because I'm now working and residing in Quebec under my work permit and that's the most convenient way for me to do. Or must I drive to the province outside Quebec I intended to live (Ontario) during my application and landed there? Thanks for your help in advance. I don't have a car myself but it's still convenient to find a driver help me land in Quebec. I will move by the end of February to Ontario after my current work contract ends.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
You might have some difficulty proving that you will move out of Quebec. But technically since your current status in quebec is valid they cannot do much beyond that.

Just carry something concrete to back up your plans of moving out

CECPRAspirant

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
ethanxj said:
Dear friends, I've received the CoPR today and are planning to land on the port of entry. I'm wondering if I can land at the port of Quebec because I'm now working and residing in Quebec under my work permit and that's the most convenient way for me to do. Or must I drive to the province outside Quebec I intended to live (Ontario) during my application and landed there? Thanks for your help in advance. I don't have a car myself but it's still convenient to find a driver help me land in Quebec. I will move by the end of February to Ontario after my current work contract ends.
Hello, When are you planning land. If you are landing in Quebec, please share your experience after landing..

All the best.