May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hey,
You answered correctly by clicking yes because you don't want to misrepresent any information. Did you get an employment letter for the jobs you did from 2014-2018? It should have all the information you need. You could try contacting IRCC or put in a webform and explain your situation. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
I applied in 2018 in EE pool. My work experience was not exceeding 10 year .and now i applied ths year again in april 2022...while making profile EE asked me had i applied before..wen i choose yes then it asked abt EE number ..i entered the number...my question is that i dnt remember the date of my job that i entered in profile from 2014 to 2018...and m so confused that wat if they cross check my data then it will hav negative impact on my application??
Shud i unclick the option that i havnt applied before and ths is my first profile in EE??
[/QUOTE]

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all,
I have tried to submit an EE profile 4 times and in all occasions it is ineligible!
I have 80K Canadian Dollars
It is just me (38 years old)
11 years of work experience
Diploma verified by WES (UK cert)
Language IELTS (Speaking:9, Listening:8.5, Reading: 7, Writing: 7 (Overall - 8))
I have a job offer with a canadian company so I am hugely perplexed.
Can someone please help?
Thank you
The 67 points are the six selection factors one needs Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin to meet to be eligible for FSW. Based on the information provided, the applicant has over 67points and meets the requirements.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The 67 points are the six selection factors one needs to meet to be eligible for FSW. Based on the information provided, the applicant has over 67points and meets the requirements.
No. A diploma and age of OP doesn’t give her 67 points. Job offer gives no points.