+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry ITA for Federal Skilled Worker

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hi All,
I subscribed in Express Entry program last February, and still waiting for ITA. Any updates on Express Entry Draw or they stoped everything because of Covid? if they did, do you have any news on when they will schedule Express Entry Draws for FSW again?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
I subscribed in Express Entry program last February, and still waiting for ITA. Any updates on Express Entry Draw or they stoped everything because of Covid? if they did, do you have any news on when they will schedule Express Entry Draws for FSW again?
Seems like you weren't here for a while. Please check out the RAY OF HOPE thread, It's FSW applicants in pool and just go around the 10-15 pages from the last. You shall get an idea hehe
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-fsw-1.690705/page-790

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
Last FSW draw was fall 2020. Expect some draws to resume when border restrictions ease, Canadians vaccinated and businesses are re-opened. The government has stated that they will change the FSW program to focus on NOC/in-demand skills. No date for the implementation has been announced.Assume you have a high score.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Th
Last FSW draw was fall 2020. Expect some draws to resume when border restrictions ease, Canadians vaccinated and businesses are re-opened. The government has stated that they will change the FSW program to focus on NOC/in-demand skills. No date for the implementation has been announced.Assume you have a high score.
and you for your feedback and info.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
O
Hi All,
Obviously FSW is being restructured, as PNP and CEC programs are still on and getting PRs as fast as 3 months +.
Not mentioning tr to Pr path. Try to consider any other way than FSW.
GL