+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

znelgaps

Newbie
Sep 20, 2026
4
0
Hi, I was trying to create an express entry profile but it always tells me i am ineligible. I have studied here in Canada, have a valid language test and a 1 year work history and full time job offer for my noc code. I am currently on pgwp (open work permit) and just had 1yr experience with the same job that hired me a year ago and is giving me a full time job now. My noc is on teer 2 and I believe I am eligible for the CEC-express entry. Is there a reason why I am deemed ineligible? Thank you!
 
Hi, I was trying to create an express entry profile but it always tells me i am ineligible. I have studied here in Canada, have a valid language test and a 1 year work history and full time job offer for my noc code. I am currently on pgwp (open work permit) and just had 1yr experience with the same job that hired me a year ago and is giving me a full time job now. My noc is on teer 2 and I believe I am eligible for the CEC-express entry. Is there a reason why I am deemed ineligible? Thank you!
What are the language test results for each skill?
 
It's okay for teer 2, need to look into all your inputs to see the reason whey you are not eligible.
Thank you. Will look into all my answers again. Also, if my profile has been deemed ineligible, is there a maximum number of attempts to make an ee profile? And does the ineligible profile actually count as an express entry application (ircc question on ee application for immigration)? Thank you so much for all the input!