Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone want to share their experience and where they're at now? I recently deleted my old account and started a new one. overall score is 438

PierreHR

Jan 30, 2018
Panama
anyone want to share their experience and where they're at now? I recently deleted my old account and started a new one. overall score is 438
Hi Omar,

Can you share your experience with this program? Do you actually have high chances of getting selected? I´m from Panama and I have 10+ years in Human Resources with a Masters Degree and I also have a brother that lives in Montreal. The investment is quite high and I want to get a realistic view on this before spending a large amount of money on this program.

Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Omar,

Can you share your experience with this program? Do you actually have high chances of getting selected? I´m from Panama and I have 10+ years in Human Resources with a Masters Degree and I also have a brother that lives in Montreal. The investment is quite high and I want to get a realistic view on this before spending a large amount of money on this program.
Good morning. you seem to have a better chance that I do in terms of your years of experience and having immediate family there. I'm 25 and graduated university 2 years ago so I don't have that many years. I applied and is eligibly. my overall score is 438 so I may get some contact if my average is used.
not sure how PNP FOR EACH PROVINCE WORKS And which one I should apply to however I need to get a NOI from one of those provinces first.

PierreHR

Jan 30, 2018
Panama
Good morning. you seem to have a better chance that I do in terms of your years of experience and having immediate family there. I'm 25 and graduated university 2 years ago so I don't have that many years. I applied and is eligibly. my overall score is 438 so I may get some contact if my average is used.
not sure how PNP FOR EACH PROVINCE WORKS And which one I should apply to however I need to get a NOI from one of those provinces first.
Did you do some kind of preparation for the English test? My native language is Spanish but I learned my English since I was very small and I have worked for several U.S. companies with not problems with my level of English.

Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you do some kind of preparation for the English test? My native language is Spanish but I learned my English since I was very small and I have worked for several U.S. companies with not problems with my level of English.
oh yes I do. I am from Jamaica and is a native English speaker and I still had to do some preparation. do not underestimate it. someone who did it with me was overconfident and got 4 overall

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
oh yes I do. I am from Jamaica and is a native English speaker and I still had to do some preparation. do not underestimate it. someone who did it with me was overconfident and got 4 overall
You are so right I under estimated it and did it without preparation two times. Then on the third attempt I took it serious and prepared.