Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
rajkamalmohanram said:
Read that post and understand it for yourself. Basically, the VO was not satisfied with the documents he provided to prove his work experience.
Bro ur reply is not only demotivating but misleading as well.. His apllication was refused coz it didnot satify the NOC under which it was apllied.
Not for any other reason..

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
kamy said:
Which application approval, you mean at Passport stamping? I have got the ITA and filling the online form and there photos are needed to be uploaded.
Yes, the instructions are for that. You have to upload photos for the eAPR as well, but the instructions you are looking at are specifically for the post PPR submissions.

EDIT ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Bro ur reply is not only demotivating but misleading as well.. His apllication was refused coz it didnot satify the NOC under which it was apllied.
Not for any other reason..
I knew one of you will come up with something like this and that is why I included this towards the end of my original post -

"*I have posted the above example only to convey that RPRF is just another stage and the verification of NOC/jobs can happen after that*."
You said-

I have heard only security and criminality is checked after RPRF while employment is checked before it based on which eligibility is made
So essentially, what you were telling is that you have heard that employment checks are done before RPRF. I posted that example to tell you that employment details can be checked after RPRF. Why is that demotivating? You asked the question right? And I have answered appropriately.

The OP was rejected because the officer was not satisfied with the documents that he provided to prove his work experience (NOC mismatch etc). However, that was not the point of providing you with that link (The reason for refusal is irrelevant). The reason why I provided you that link was to convey the fact that employment checks can happen after RPRF and not necessarily before it. Can you please explain how this is misleading?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
I was looking for photo specifications for PR application and noticed this strange requirement at below page, they are asking for photographer's details as well.
Any comments? Do I need this specification photo for medicals as well? I have medical appointment tomorrow morning.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs-cit.asp

Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos

Am I looking at the right place because I'm applying online?
No, this specification is post PPR. In fact the specification for PR is given below.

As per the requirement the final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
rajkamalmohanram said:
I knew one of you will come up with something like this and that is why I included this towards the end of my original post -

You said-

So essentially, what you were telling is that you have heard that employment checks are done before RPRF. I posted that example to tell you that employment details can be checked after RPRF. Why is that demotivating? You asked the question right? And I have answered appropriately.

The OP was rejected because the officer was not satisfied with the documents that he provided to prove his work experience (NOC mismatch etc). However, that was not the point of providing you with that link (The reason for refusal is irrelevant). The reason why I provided you that link was to convey the fact that employment checks can happen after RPRF and not necessarily before it. Can you please explain how this is misleading?
Sorry once again .. I just want to say that whatever we reply or convey here should be correct as u did..but it should be motivating.. it shouldnot bring somebody's morale or enthusiasm down ...

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Cic sent email
And they are asking for IMM5562 and schedule A
In the IMM5562 your travels form:
List all trips and if applicable have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years. Include all trips: tourism, business , etc.

And now I am confused that I live in canada and my back home country is india. I came here 2012 for study after that I worked till 2015 Feb.
(Should I write this for canada ?)

2: from 2015/02 to till 2015 / 12 I was on visitor visa of
Canada because I didnot have workpermit. But I lived here I didnot go anywhere.

So can i write
2012 to 2013 study canada
2013 to 2015 work calgary canada
2015 to 2015/12 tourism canada
2015/12 to 2016/01 visit india
2016/01 to now work canada

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sorry once again .. I just want to say that whatever we reply or convey here should be correct as u did..but it should be motivating.. it shouldnot bring somebody's morale or enthusiasm down ...
If there was some positive example, I would have posted that. I didn't. How can I make a rejection after RPRF sound motivating? We are not having a counseling session here - We are here to help each other with information. That post was the information I had about employment checks after RPRF. Anyway, Good luck!

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys
In IMM5662 travel history.
my country of origin is India and i am living or residence of country is canada so should I mention trips from Canada to india and india to canada ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Cic sent email
And they are asking for IMM5562 and schedule A
In the IMM5562 your travels form:
List all trips and if applicable have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years. Include all trips: tourism, business , etc.

And now I am confused that I live in canada and my back home country is india. I came here 2012 for study after that I worked till 2015 Feb.
(Should I write this for canada ?)

2: from 2015/02 to till 2015 / 12 I was on visitor visa of
Canada because I didnot have workpermit. But I lived here I didnot go anywhere.

So can i write
2012 to 2013 study canada
2013 to 2015 work calgary canada
2015 to 2015/12 tourism canada
2015/12 to 2016/01 visit india
2016/01 to now work canada
Maaftgbkum said:
Do I need to write all the trips which outside canada because I am living canada from 2012 ?
Maaftgbkum said:
Hi guys
In IMM5662 travel history.
my country of origin is India and i am living or residence of country is canada so should I mention trips from Canada to india and india to canada ?
From next time around, please submit one post to ask a question. You have different versions of the same question in 3 posts.

1) Mention ALL the international trips you undertook in the past 10 years. Be it from India to Canada or vice-versa.
2) Yes, write the dates and the reason for the trip. Make sure to check your stamps and enter the correct dates (or approximate dates if the stamps are not available/visible).
3) Answered in #1.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
But in question it ask trip has taken outside the origin of country or residence of country ?
"all trips and if applicable have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"
What I interpret here is if an applicant whose country of origin is the same as the country of residence, then he will have to mention the trips out of the country. If an applicant is currently currently residing in a country different from his country of origin, then, he has to mention trips out of his country of origin and the country of residence. That is my interpretation of the above statement.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
So can I write like this:
2012/12 to 2013/08 8months canada student
2013/08 to 2015/02 18 months canada working
2015/03 to 2015/12 10 months canada visitor
2016/01 to 2016/01 20 days india vacations
(2016/04 to 2016/04 3 days US visitor )
2016/02 to present working

Is this ok ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
So can I write like this:
2012/12 to 2013/08 8months canada student
2013/08 to 2015/02 18 months canada working
2015/03 to 2015/12 10 months canada visitor
2016/01 to 2016/01 20 days india vacations
(2016/04 to 2016/04 3 days US visitor )
2016/02 to present working

Is this ok ?
Yes, this should be okay. Anyone else has a suggestion on this?