+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

asa26

Jan 23, 2024
Hello, yesterday i got the ITA from healthcare draw. I have asked to continue the application for perminent residency. Now the problem is everything is working fine likecmy profile details and related pages but when i click continue the application i end up with the error of
“our online services are down
System generated code error:null”

i have tried several times, different browsers and even different devices but i can see same error everytime. This way i cannot proceed to PR details and process. I may end up without submitting the PR requirements due to this error.

i dont want to lose this opportunity, can anyone help me to resolve the issue please?

I have also reported the issue.
you have 60 days to accept the ITA. And the server will most likely be back running in a day.

Reactions: Mohammad Edrees

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, yesterday i got the ITA from healthcare draw. I have asked to continue the application for perminent residency. Now the problem is everything is working fine likecmy profile details and related pages but when i click continue the application i end up with the error of
“our online services are down
System generated code error:null”

i have tried several times, different browsers and even different devices but i can see same error everytime. This way i cannot proceed to PR details and process. I may end up without submitting the PR requirements due to this error.

i dont want to lose this opportunity, can anyone help me to resolve the issue please?

I have also reported the issue.
There are threads on "System generated code error:null" issue. Find them, read through the diagnosis.

kabi85

Feb 18, 2024
Hello, had a query, what happens if we receive the ITA but CRS score reduces due to birthday before submitting all documents?
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, had a query, what happens if we receive the ITA but CRS score reduces due to birthday before submitting all documents?
Thanks
Your birthdate is locked in once you submit all documents. If you have a birthday before submission then you lose points but if over draw score then you are good.

Reactions: Mohammad Edrees
Feb 5, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
J1 Stu
NOC Code......
+93
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2024
Doc's Request.
22-02-2024
Nomination.....
Afghan
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
My request speaking was CEL
By the way ... This is Mohammed Edrees Shegiwal from Afghanistan

Feb 5, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
J1 Stu
NOC Code......
+93
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2024
Doc's Request.
22-02-2024
Nomination.....
Afghan
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
My request speaking was CEL
thanks Dear long life and wesh a a good friend like a good brother & Mr Can you Contact me white Email , Teligram, Or What's up# edreeshejraan321@gmail.com Account I'd

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi All,
My credential evaluation for IMT CDL from IQAS is going to expire next month and they are not renewing it for next 5 years for immigration purposes. They are asking to start a new application (send transcripts and wait for good 4-6 months)
I am in Canada as of now (Not sure how to again send the transcripts directly from the institution) , Do we have any alternative of this situation ?