+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Help - With Process and Documents.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hello There - I am planning to apply for Canadian PR with the following credentials. I did the eligibility test and my score is 456. A little bit background about myself. Born in India (Indian Passport Holder), moved to the US for School when 21 and Studied Masters there and worked in the US for 7 Years, Moved to Canada in Sep 2018 on Work Permit (LMIA on NOC 0 and expires on Sep 2020).

Here are my questions and would greatly appreciate your response.

1. 50 Points out of 456 were because of my Positive LMIA. If asked for Positive LMIA Original Document what do I submit? I know that all I or my employer is have a fax copy sent by the agency. Would this work as a document?

2. I have a job Offer that my company sent to me in September 2018. Do I need a new updated Offer Letter or can I use the same one?

3. I have more than 7 years of experience in USA, what documents do I need to produce to prove that experience?

4. In my case, what countries Police Certificates do I need? Only US, or US and India or US, India and Canada?

5. I am doing Educational Certification only for US Masters because that is the equivalent. I hope I dont need to get my Bachelors one from India?

6. Since I am already living in Canada, would I need to provide any Medical Exams?

7. What are the supporting documents for IELTS? Just the document IELTS send you after the exam?

As of now, all I have is my IELTS score, LMIA, and Offer Letter. Can I go ahead and create my express entry profile or do I need to wait for my Education Assessment (in Process) to start the process.

Your responses are greatly appreciated?

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Hello There - I am planning to apply for Canadian PR with the following credentials. I did the eligibility test and my score is 456. A little bit background about myself. Born in India (Indian Passport Holder), moved to the US for School when 21 and Studied Masters there and worked in the US for 7 Years, Moved to Canada in Sep 2018 on Work Permit (LMIA on NOC 0 and expires on Sep 2020).

1. 50 Points out of 456 were because of my Positive LMIA. If asked for Positive LMIA Original Document what do I submit? I know that all I or my employer is have a fax copy sent by the agency. Would this work as a document?

2. I have a job Offer that my company sent to me in September 2018. Do I need a new updated Offer Letter or can I use the same one?

3. I have more than 7 years of experience in USA, what documents do I need to produce to prove that experience?

4. In my case, what countries Police Certificates do I need? Only US, or US and India or US, India and Canada?

5. I am doing Educational Certification only for US Masters because that is the equivalent. I hope I dont need to get my Bachelors one from India?

6. Since I am already living in Canada, would I need to provide any Medical Exams?

7. What are the supporting documents for IELTS? Just the document IELTS send you after the exam?

As of now, all I have is my IELTS score, LMIA, and Offer Letter. Can I go ahead and create my express entry profile or do I need to wait for my Education Assessment (in Process) to start the process.

I'll answer the ones I have info on because I'm a fsw inland candidate .

If there are no changes, then you can upload the one from 2018.

Reference letter for each job (mandatory), pay stubs, employment letter, and other other documents that prove you worked there as xx.

US and India. They'll ask for the Canadian one if they need it.

Nope, only highest degree.

Yes. Find a panel physician on the cic website in the province/city you live in.

Yes, the test report.

You can create the profile and start keying in information and dates etc. Once you're finished, you can proceed and it'll take you to the step where you upload all your documents. You can still go back and fix any issues at this stage (for eg, i couldn't gather any documents for one of my jobs, so I went back one step and moved it from professional history to personal history. That way, I'm not claiming points and hence I don't need all that extensive paper work).

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017

To create your express entry profile you need to have your IELTS Result. Its a must. And to score points for your education you need to get your Education evaluation ECA reference number.

Start here.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html
Good luck.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hello There - When I do my score eligibility.. I have 456 as my score. I am doing it under FSW nad I am currently in Canada and working. When I submit my propfile... with all correct information (including IELTS report Number, Validated WES cert and LMIA number) it still says I am not eligible. Am I doing something wrong here?

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hello There - When I do my score eligibility.. I have 456 as my score. I am doing it under FSW nad I am currently in Canada and working. When I submit my propfile... with all correct information (including IELTS report Number, Validated WES cert and LMIA number) it still says I am not eligible. Am I doing something wrong here?
[RESOLVED]

Hello There. My profile went through successfully. The only thing I did different was, Previously I mentioned I already had an LMIA and I am working in Canada in the section of "Intended to Stay" and put the same experience in "Work History" along with my previous work experience. In my recent attempt I did not include my current work in Canada, rather I only put the experience I had in US (6 Years) and it went through. Not only it went through, their score assessment was exactly the same as the tool suggested earlier. Hope this helps.