boyoboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-11-2015
I have previously seen this button and used it when trying to update my profile. Now I just graduated from a program and changed my education from Bachelor's to 2 or more degrees. After about 24 hours, i received an email stating that my application has been updated but when i logged in, I couldn't find the 'Check Status and Messages' button. Also, under the 'detail's' column it shows 'processing update'.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to deal with it?

waleeda

May 7, 2016
Hi,

Did you fix this problem, because i am facing the same after updating my given name(s) my profile showing "processing update" however i didnt receive any email saying that the profile has been updated....it is more than 2 days now....Please help!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
boyoboy said:
I have previously seen this button and used it when trying to update my profile. Now I just graduated from a program and changed my education from Bachelor's to 2 or more degrees. After about 24 hours, i received an email stating that my application has been updated but when i logged in, I couldn't find the 'Check Status and Messages' button. Also, under the 'detail's' column it shows 'processing update'.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to deal with it?
waleeda said:
Hi,

Did you fix this problem, because i am facing the same after updating my given name(s) my profile showing "processing update" however i didnt receive any email saying that the profile has been updated....it is more than 2 days now....Please help!
In both your cases since it's saying 'processing update', i suspect that the data that you updated hasn't been transmitted. What i know is that unless the updated section shows the comment 'Transmitted' your updates aren't done yet.

I suggest try updating again, till you see it as 'Transmitted' (which is almost immediate, if successful).