+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry FSW AOR July 2017

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I received AOR on July 6th.

Guys, are you able to see your status in ECAS?. i cleared medicals but with UCI/File no and not able to see the status ? i have give all the details in correct format

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I received AOR on July 6th.

Guys, are you able to see your status in ECAS?. i cleared medicals but with UCI/File no and not able to see the status ? i have give all the details in correct format
Pvarma what is ECAS? My AOR is 10th July

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
ECAS(e-Client Application Status) is a secure site where you can find your application status with UCI/File no and other personal details
Even i am unable to pull out data.. looks like the link is not working

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,

I got my AOR on 31st July 2017, however, my work experience has been uploaded in wrong order:

Problem is that after submission it says like this:

Designation Abc --- def.pdf
Designation Def --- abc.pdf

Shall i submit a Case specific inquiry for the same, as I have screenshot of the document checklist before and after the submission of ITA, wherein

Any help would be highly appreciated.

J-sun

Jul 24, 2017
I had the same experience trying to log into Ecas also. Was trying to get more information regarding the status of my application . I know being AOR July 18 it hasn't been that long but sometimes it feels like forever especially if upholstery ho on immitracker and see people getting PPR in 21 days! Lucky devil's.
Well someone asked if any of us have reached Ip2 status already, not me! I am still in Ip1. Where is everyone else?

saliknadeem

Dec 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I received my AOR on 23rd July. I'm applying from Pakistan under the FSW program with 441 points.

Can someone tell me what is the best way to get status report on my app? I dont know about the ip1 or ip2 status.. I tried calling their helpline but they told me that I should wait 6 months before making any form of inquiry..