+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry from Quebec

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
I'm applying for PR under EE while living in Quebec and I was wondering when Ircc assesses the intention to live outside of Quebec!
In other words, is assessing that intention part of the eligibility reviewal or an applicant can pass eligibility and still get a refusal because of it later on?

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
I'm applying for PR under EE while living in Quebec and I was wondering when Ircc assesses the intention to live outside of Quebec!
In other words, is assessing that intention part of the eligibility reviewal or an applicant can pass eligibility and still get a refusal because of it later on?
Hi,
Congratulations!
For a similar situation, could we put the a mailing address in Quebec to receive the PR card?

thefirstyeet

Jul 5, 2023
Other people recommend you do it once you have sent in the application. Highly unlikely they will send a PR card to a QC address.

sumit2304

Dec 7, 2023
@waitin_4_csq hope you’re doing well! Could you please post about the final results, were you able to manage to prove your intention to move outsode quebec and got Pr?