+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Form Question

ahmedsaeed01

Mar 2, 2015
Hi,

I am currently applying for the express entry and I am stuck at the education section. Should I enter my O and A levels details in this section or not? Or should U just enter my Bachelors degree?

I had sent all my educational documents to WES for evaluation.
I got my ECA credential certificate, however on the certificate it mentions only the Bachelors degree for 3 years and not the O and A levels details.
So if I enter my O and A levels details, should I mention that I got by ECA for these two as well?

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
You can only mention those educational credentials for which you got an ECA equivalent.

For Example, i sent them assessment for my MBA and Bachelors'.
I got, in the letter, 2 separate mentions - one each for my MBA and Bachelors.

So proceed accordingly as per the ECA assessment.
Hope this helps.

Pankaj

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
mr.accounters said:
You can only mention those educational credentials for which you got an ECA equivalent.

For Example, i sent them assessment for my MBA and Bachelors'.
I got, in the letter, 2 separate mentions - one each for my MBA and Bachelors.

So proceed accordingly as per the ECA assessment.
Hope this helps.

Pankaj
This is absolutely untrue. You can mention whatever you want, but you won't get any points for non-assessed education.
And still, you should not lie, since it can be treated as misrepresentation.

I've done some research and found out, that O-level and A-level mean different things in different countries.
Since WES has not mentioned it in this report, it is likely to be considered as part of secondary education.
I think, you may mention it in your education details section, but you should not mark the "assessed" checkbox.

neeli_roy

Mar 2, 2015
Hi All,

Iam in the process of filling the application form and got stuck up at skill transferability factor.

I got IELTS score in between 6 -7.5, and got B.com and MBA so should i consider 13 points or 25 points.

Your help would be much appreciated.

neeli_roy

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have almost filled all the sections on my CIC account and am confused how to submit?
Can anyone please help me.

Can we amend our application after submitting? like adding points for ECA report or better IELTS scores?

Please help me asap.

Thanks

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
neeli_roy said:
Hi Guys,

I have almost filled all the sections on my CIC account and am confused how to submit?
Can anyone please help me.

Can we amend our application after submitting? like adding points for ECA report or better IELTS scores?

Please help me asap.

Thanks
Yes you can.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/pool.asp

"You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times.
If your situation changes (for example, if you start a new career, you get a new language test, get married, or have a new baby), you must update your profile."

Try to improve your score
There are things that you can do to improve your score and increase your chances of being drawn from the Express Entry pool. For example, you may want to:

secure a valid job offer using:
Job Bank, or
by promoting yourself to employers in Canada using private sector job boards,
contact provinces and territories to be considered in a Provincial Nominee Program,
improve your language score,
improve your education, or
gain more relevant work experience.