+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Foresight 2016

b4jatin

Aug 31, 2015
Hello all,

I came across a number or aspirant candidates including me and a few of my friends who yet working on their IELTS and ECA and planning to apply around December 2015 or Jan 2016.

Anyone here can please share any ideas on what will be the scenario next year and what will be the chances for PR through EE next year?

Thank you all.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well without knowing your scores and being too far from the time you want to apply to have any measurable data or noticeable trends, and without CIC's target release for 2016 there's not much I can tell you. If you score highly then yeah you have a shot. As does everyone.

b4jatin

Aug 31, 2015
Thank you for your response,
a few years back I had 7.5 bands in IELTS (academic), I have 6 years of experience and a degree in engineering.
based on that and using some of the tools available online, I assume that I will score around 350 in CSR.

I know its a bit hypothetical but I want to have my ground work firm.
My main concern is to know if anyone has any idea about the quota for 2016 and probable extent of EE in 2016.

I really appreciate your responses.

thanks.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b4jatin said:
Thank you for your response,
a few years back I had 7.5 bands in IELTS (academic), I have 6 years of experience and a degree in engineering.
based on that and using some of the tools available online, I assume that I will score around 350 in CSR.

I know its a bit hypothetical but I want to have my ground work firm.
My main concern is to know if anyone has any idea about the quota for 2016 and probable extent of EE in 2016.

I really appreciate your responses.

thanks.
No one can really predict 2016, one thing that might change the whole game plan is the upcoming election in October and God only knows which government will be coming to power and what will be their perception on that new system among other things!

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
There is a Federal election in Canada in near future .. not sure how it is going to impact the Immigration process unless current ruling party come back to power ..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
i am waiting with 438 in 2015 and i think crs wont go down below 450 in 2015! may be i get chance in 2016.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear Guys,

Overall Score: 351, whereas lowest ranked candidate had 450 points at the draw in this August Earlier. Please suggest how can i increase points.

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education: How much points i may have if i get ECA of my spouse, masters is the highest degree?
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination: I have no clue to apply for Provincial Nomiation, what is the procedure?

I would be grateful for your support in this regard.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum @ gmail.co

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Dear Guys,

Overall Score: 351, whereas lowest ranked candidate had 450 points at the draw in this August Earlier. Please suggest how can i increase points.

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education: How much points i may have if i get ECA of my spouse, masters is the highest degree?
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination: I have no clue to apply for Provincial Nomiation, what is the procedure?

I would be grateful for your support in this regard.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum @ gmail.co
Dear Abdul,
you can try the CRS tool calculator.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

And points explained:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Each province has it's own Nomination Program:
http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nomination-program.html

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/11/important-updates-express-entry-selection-system-canadian-immigration-116607.html