+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry for STUDENTS with PGWP

Lasie

Jan 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need someone to help me with the employment offer that I need to submit when I apply for PR Express Entry, please.
I've been working in the same place since I came to Canada. It was my part time job when I was a student then it became my full time job when I graduated and I became a store manager. So I'm finishing my hours soon but I don't have a contract or job offer because I didn't ask for one. My employer said he can offer me what I need for my application. But I am not sure what should I ask him for a contract or job offer or a letter that say that I was working for him for the past year as a manager. Can anyone please clarify that for me and if there is any template that I can follow?
Also do I have to stay in the same job after I finish my hours required for PR or can I quiet and change to another job?
I see a lot of people talking about LMIA do I need one in my case ? because I don't have one and does it cost money for the employer to get it for me?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

I need someone to help with the employment offer that I need to submit when I apply for PR Express Entry, please.
I've been working in the same place since I came to Canada. It was my part time job when I was a student then it became my full time job when I graduated and I became a store manager. So I'm finishing my hours soon but I don't have a contract or job offer because I didn't ask for one. My employer said he can offer me what I need for my application. But I am not sure what should I ask him for a contract or job offer or a letter that say that I was working for him for the past year as a manager. Can anyone please clarify that for me and if there is any template that I can follow.
Also do I have to stay in the same job after I finish my hours required for PR or can I quiet and change to another job?
I see a lot of people talking about LMIA do I need in my case ? because I don't have one and does it cost money for the employer to get it for me?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration
You need an approved LMIA from your employer if you want to be able to count the 50 job offer points for Express Entry.

Yes, it costs money for your employer to obtain one. They will need to start by advertising the job for a month to prove no Canadian could be found for the role.

Reactions: Lasie

Lasie

Jan 19, 2021
You need an approved LMIA from your employer if you want to be able to count the 50 job offer points for Express Entry.

Yes, it costs money for your employer to obtain one. They will need to start by advertising the job for a month to prove no Canadian could be found for the role.
Than you for your fast reply