+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry financial proof

rkdgus7585

Apr 19, 2019
Hi!

I was told for Express Entry, I need $13000 of balance since I have no family to support. So I attached the letter from my bank of my online account balance statement (which was about $11000) as well as the short letter that explains my financial situation and earning salary (also attached my employment letter and T4 just to confirm)

Are these enough or do I need to provide any additional documents?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi!

I was told for Express Entry, I need $13000 of balance since I have no family to support. So I attached the letter from my bank of my online account balance statement (which was about $11000) as well as the short letter that explains my financial situation and earning salary (also attached my employment letter and T4 just to confirm)

Are these enough or do I need to provide any additional documents?
The money in your account should be equal or more than minimum requirement at any point during the process.

rkdgus7585

Apr 19, 2019
The money in your account should be equal or more than minimum requirement at any point during the process.
Hi Thank you for your reply. I thought I don't need to provide any proof of funds documents under CEC (express entry)? I was just providing them just in case

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Thank you for your reply. I thought I don't need to provide any proof of funds documents under CEC (express entry)? I was just providing them just in case
Then just attach a letter saying you are not providing it because you are applying through CEC which does not require it.

They know this but you need to upload something so that's why they clearly instruct you to do this in case CEC is your stream.

rkdgus7585

Apr 19, 2019
Then just attach a letter saying you are not providing it because you are applying through CEC which does not require it.

They know this but you need to upload something so that's why they clearly instruct you to do this in case CEC is your stream.
Oh I see, then do you think its better to just not upload anything rather than a letter stating that Im applying through CEC? or is it going to be helpful to still provide those documents with the letter included? Thanks!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Oh I see, then do you think its better to just not upload anything rather than a letter stating that Im applying through CEC? or is it going to be helpful to still provide those documents with the letter included? Thanks!
It will make no difference since any money you have will not factor in. In my case I attached a summary of my account with 30000 because I had it and is well above the required amount is it weren't CEC.

So bottom line, you don't need it at all. Just need to fill the space with a letter, 2 lines should make it.

Those are IRCC's instructions.