+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry : Financial proof - Co applicant bank statement work?

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

My wife is the primary applicant with me as co-applicant, however i am the one who is working in US and have bank accounts. She is on dependent H-4 visa, so can't have an account by her name.

My question is, does anyone know if i can furnish my bank statement financial proof on her behalf? Would that be considered valid? Has anyone faced this situation before?

Also, if i am allowed to use my POF, do i upload the document in my wife's set of documents or mine ?
Any info/pointers will be appreciated.

Last edited:

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello everyone,

My wife is the primary applicant with me as co-applicant, however i am the one who is working in US and have bank accounts. She is on dependent H-4 visa, so can't have an account by her name.

My question is, does anyone know if i can furnish my bank statement financial proof on her behalf? Would that be considered valid? Has anyone faced this situation before?

Also, if i am allowed to use my POF, do i upload the document in my wife's set of documents or mine ?
Any info/pointers will be appreciated.
1. Yes it can be in your name. But write a letter stating that it is her money as well and she can use it as her own. Both have to sign this letter.
2. POF docs place holder will only appear for the primary applicant.