+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY, Family issue

Kurtis

Feb 23, 2016
Hello,

i am to apply for Express Entry this year and i wonder if my wife and 2 years old kid are to get visas as well ?

many thanks in advance

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
To understand the Express Entry program, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp for more information

AND

Read the post written by rajkamalmohanram www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

best of luck

Kurtis

Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for the reply but if one could give a short straight reply that would be much appreciated. Since i already know a lot about the program, apart of the question being asked as my friend moves in a week to Canada, reading tons of text searching for the relevant answer being addressed is a kind of frustrating.

So, will my family receive visa the same day as i am ?

many thanks for the answer

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurtis said:
Thanks for the reply but if one could give a short straight reply that would be much appreciated. Since i already know a lot about the program, apart of the question being asked as my friend moves in a week to Canada, reading tons of text searching for the relevant answer being addressed is a kind of frustrating.

So, will my family receive visa the same day as i am ?

many thanks for the answer
If they are mentioned as 'accompanying' in your application, Yes. You should know that already as you know a lot about the program.

Kurtis

Feb 23, 2016
Ok. Thanks. i appreciate your sarcasm, :D but i mentioned knowing a lot about the program, :D not all, otherwise why would i visit this site.

Anyway sorry for being a cause of that sarcasm. ::)

One more question, please - Is that necessary to pass IELTS for my wife ? :)

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
LOL You seem to know very little or have not done any research on this subject.

ECA & IELTS are not necessary for spouse but will add to your CRS points.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Kurtis said:
Ok. Thanks. i appreciate your sarcasm, :D but i mentioned knowing a lot about the program, :D not all, otherwise why would i visit this site.

Anyway sorry for being a cause of that sarcasm. ::)

One more question, please - Is that necessary to pass IELTS for my wife ? :)
IELTS and ECA is not mandatory for spouse (co-applicant). However, if you want to claim points for spouse's education and language, you can get it done. For ECA and IELTS for spouse you can claim up to a maximum of 10 and 20 points respectively.