+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Employment Verification

Oct 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the work experience from motherland but the company was already bankrupt and no longer existed?
At this time there is no web site. I only have employment letter, and business card of the person I worked with with company name on it. She can confirm my employment. Is it sufficient? Or do I need explanation letter ?

I heard people were asked for statements from banks with payrolls coming in. My bank account is closed as it was 3 years ago.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Ylover207

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Hi!

Same situation happened to my friend. You would need to state what happened in the explanation letter and it would be fine.

If you have any paychecks or some proofs of the income from that particular company, you can attach them too; it would be helpful.

Reactions: Ylover207
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you Roger!
Salary is mentioned in the letter and I only have screen print screen shot with pay roll coming in, not sure how official this proof is.

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the work experience from motherland but the company was already bankrupt and no longer existed?
At this time there is no web site. I only have employment letter, and business card of the person I worked with with company name on it. She can confirm my employment. Is it sufficient? Or do I need explanation letter ?

I heard people were asked for statements from banks with payrolls coming in. My bank account is closed as it was 3 years ago.

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Did you get your ppr at the end ?
Can you share your experince ?