+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Eligibility

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
Hi, I just submitted my profile for express entry and got an notice that I am not eligible for express entry..can someone please let me know what is wrong

30 years male
2 years of education in Canada - Masters Degree
9 months of full time Canadian experience - skill level A
5 years of full time Indian experience - skill level B
CELPIP scores :

Listening : 12
Reading: 11
Speaking: 8
Writing: 8

Thanks

NOC4162

Jan 23, 2015
Proof of funds? Because you do not have one full year of Canadian experience, you will not qualify for Canadian experience class. But you qualify for federal skilled worker program. And one of the key requirements in federal skilled worker class is he proof of funds to support you or your family in Canada before getting a job.

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
NOC4162 said:
Proof of funds? Because you do not have one full year of Canadian experience, you will not qualify for Canadian experience class. But you qualify for federal skilled worker program. And one of the key requirements in federal skilled worker class is he proof of funds to support you or your family in Canada before getting a job.
Sorry, did not include in the question but I have mentioned $15000 as total fund available

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
1984.suman said:
Hi, I just submitted my profile for express entry and got an notice that I am not eligible for express entry..can someone please let me know what is wrong

30 years male
2 years of education in Canada - Masters Degree
9 months of full time Canadian experience - skill level A
5 years of full time Indian experience - skill level B
CELPIP scores :

Listening : 12
Reading: 11
Speaking: 8
Writing: 8

Thanks
Got things shorted out CRS 398

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
It might be looking for 1 year canadian experience. But you do have Indian experience. Emm..this is confusing. Try to re submit

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
chennai22canada said:
What was wrong ?
Choice of Primary occupation. For FSW experience in primary occupation only gets counted. I earlier mentioned my current job NOC (in Canada) as my primary occupation which is different from my experience in India..I do not have enough experience in Canada. So, I changed the primary occupation to match with Indian experience.

chennai22canada

Apr 8, 2015
1984.suman said:
Choice of Primary occupation. For FSW experience in primary occupation only gets counted. I earlier mentioned my current job NOC (in Canada) as my primary occupation which is different from my experience in India..I do not have enough experience in Canada. So, I changed the primary occupation to match with Indian experience.
Tank you for your reply.This has helped clear my doubt on choosing the correct NOC code.I too have work experience in two different NOC :)