+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Hi. Anyone here that the status of mycic under review of additional documents is we need more additional documents and will you a message with more details. Is this a technical glitch? I haven't received any email from coc. May aor is December 03, 2016

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi. Anyone here that the status of mycic under review of additional documents is we need more additional documents and will you a message with more details. Is this a technical glitch? I haven't received any email from coc. May aor is December 03, 2016
I had the same change. I called CUC agents to check about it. Agent said they require additional documentation internally not from us.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
sadly yes. Background check in progress since Mar 2017. I have ordered GCMS notes to see where is my application is stuck.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear frnds,

I have applied for Express Entry PR and I am already at around 140 days of my e-APR AOR. So I am expecting PPR anytime.
I am inland.
My work permit is expiring in 15 days from now and I have applied for BOWP two weeks back.

BOWP is taking 70 to 75 days as per current trend. So I am expecting PPR before BOWP.

Question is: Can I cross border, if my BOWP is not yet approved but PPR stamping on passport is done? Or I will have to wait till BOWP is approved and then only I can cross border?

icejohn

Apr 12, 2017
It seems that now they are going to take 3 to 4 weeks to send passport. I have completed 3 week still waiting .
Did you get your passport back?
How long it will take to send the passport back now?

I have a trip plan to US on 5th Aug and the office received my passport on 14th July.
Check the return envelop tracking number everyday now and nothing shows.
Really worried.

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally received our passports and CoPR. This phase of the journey has taken for us 2years to accomplish since OINP. Looking forward to beginning the next phase in Canada.

Quick PPR, PUM, CoPR to all still waiting.

ITA/AOR - 2nd Dec 2016.

Reactions: thestunner316

icejohn

Apr 12, 2017
Finally received our passports and CoPR. This phase of the journey has taken for us 2years to accomplish since OINP. Looking forward to beginning the next phase in Canada.

Quick PPR, PUM, CoPR to all still waiting.

ITA/AOR - 2nd Dec 2016.
Could you tell me when did your passport delivery?
Thank you