+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Great news!
Thanks Malican!!
The greater news is that SOuth African Embassy actually processed my visa request in 3days! as against 3 weeks written in their form, so I can actually submit my passport within the time limit:) I hope I get the passport back as quickly as the SA processing.

Thanks a lot Malican

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Good morning all,
I was requested to submit an IMM 008 form along with our passport as part of the requirement for my COPR, but all I could see is the IMM 0008 Form, are these 2 the same document and if they are not, can someone please help me with the correct link to the IMM 008 document.

Thanks

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

Just one small request to whoever are already in Canada and got the job for stream FSW and PNP.

Please guys whoever has got the job after moving to Canada, share your experience that what things you did to get job with your NOC, stream and Province. This will be helpful who got the PR and currently in process to land.

Thanks

salman5479

Jul 23, 2014
Guys my aor is 13th December
Medical passed 29th December
Added my wife to my application on 28th of may
Got medical request on 1st june
Medical passed 14th june
Bgip on 1st of june
Rprf for my wife requested on 14th of july stating my application has been found eligible but security and criminality is still ongoing
Any idea how long will it take??
Its been 51 days since bgip

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
Received my passports with Immigrant visa stamped.

OINP nomination on November 2016 (started DECEMBER 2015).

AOR December 11th 2016.
Medicals passed December 24th 2016.
Passports request July 4th 2017.
Visas granted July 17th 2017.

BG check was NOT APPLICABLE until between July 4th and 17th. (turned to BG completed)

Application status switched to approved on July 17th.

CAIRO visa office.

Request for updated POF along with 2 photos for each applicant on JULY 4th as well.

Family of 2. NOC 3113 (dentist).

VISA extended for 1 week (expires on December 1st 2017).

All other valid canadian visas were cancelled.

CPR received along the visas (DO NOT SIGN IT UNTIL LANDING when told by the immigration officer).

When you receive the second email stating that your passports are stamped and ready for collection, call DHL on 16345 and after reaching an agent they will ask you to forward the embassy email along with some additional info (address and phone number) for delivery purposes. The embassy will release your passports after 2 business days from the email. DHL will deliver it on the next day for a fee of 138 EGP.

I was really busy at work last week so did not get the chance to provide any updates.

TAYYABB

Jul 23, 2017
I recived ITA in November.
submitted application on 7th december
Additional documents asked on 21st jan
Second time updated schedule A form asked in June
I asked london office about updated status. they replied ypur BG in progress.
Still waiting. It has been 7.5 months after submission

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Reactions: TAYYABB

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
I recived ITA in November.
submitted application on 7th december
Additional documents asked on 21st jan
Second time updated schedule A form asked in June
I asked london office about updated status. they replied ypur BG in progress.
Still waiting. It has been 7.5 months after submission
My timeline is similar. AOR on 6 December.
Last notes I received generated on 29 June shows:
Eligibility: Pass
Security: Not Started
Medical: Pass
Criminality: Pass

On 12 July MyCIC account details where updated to "We are processing your background checks"
When I called CIC few weeks ago, they said 80% of cases processed in 6 months, so as we are among the 20%, we can't know for sure when the PPR will come. Hope the waiting is not too long...

Reactions: TAYYABB

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Any PPR today from London Visa Office?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Guys .. I called CIC yesterday using Skype technique .. I got through within 12-13 mins .. the person on other side was good and calm. After doing all security check formalities, he informed that our (wife : main applicant + me : dependent) profile has no problem at all. There are no red flag raised on any section and looks excellent to go. But no idea why it is stuck or no update from immigration officer side. He has no authority to check what exactly immigration officers can see and why they are holding it up. We explained to him that its been 8 months since AOR and 3 months since BGIP status change. He said, he couldn't help much to overcome this situation and informed us to be patient.

We have ordered for GCMS notes and will receive in 2-3 weeks time. Only that can give us clearer picture. So calling CIC wont help, but getting GCMS notes and then raising CSE's will push the application forward.

So my question is if my profile is good to go with no red flags, then why we are stuck for 3 months (since BGIP) without PPR. We are frustrated with this kind of treatment for some candidates while others have got their PPR's and already landed. They should process such candidates ASAP rather than clearing some in just 1 or 2 months since AOR.

How I can overcome this situation and get my file moving again within CIC?

Thank you and hope all get PPR soon.

soka

Apr 25, 2016
Guys .. I called CIC yesterday using Skype technique .. I got through within 12-13 mins .. the person on other side was good and calm. After doing all security check formalities, he informed that our (wife : main applicant + me : dependent) profile has no problem at all. There are no red flag raised on any section and looks excellent to go. But no idea why it is stuck or no update from immigration officer side. He has no authority to check what exactly immigration officers can see and why they are holding it up. We explained to him that its been 8 months since AOR and 3 months since BGIP status change. He said, he couldn't help much to overcome this situation and informed us to be patient.

We have ordered for GCMS notes and will receive in 2-3 weeks time. Only that can give us clearer picture. So calling CIC wont help, but getting GCMS notes and then raising CSE's will push the application forward.

So my question is if my profile is good to go with no red flags, then why we are stuck for 3 months (since BGIP) without PPR. We are frustrated with this kind of treatment for some candidates while others have got their PPR's and already landed. They should process such candidates ASAP rather than clearing some in just 1 or 2 months since AOR.

How I can overcome this situation and get my file moving again within CIC?

Thank you and hope all get PPR soon.

Looks like that you are in security check. you can confirm this after getting GCMS.

I am also in IP2 since March and started SS in May. No one know how long it takes but the average is 9 months after starting SS. I know cases in SS since Dec2016 :(.

Join http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/ for more details.

Reactions: shri_canada