+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
I asked them status after 6 months and got the same exact response. Does the additional verification means security screening for us ? I have not got my GCMS notes yet so can't be sure
I have no idea what they are doing. Its been more than 7 months for me now. I have ordered my GCMS notes today. Will wait and see. But hoping to get PPR before the GCMS arrives. :cool:

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hi December AOR between 20th to 22nd guys,

If you have given your passport for stamping, have you gotten it back? Been almost 2 and a half weeks...

Thank you.

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have been a follower on the Canadavisa forum, I just got my PPR letter today, and I was requested to send my passport within 15days, however I just put my passport in for South Africa visa request today, This normally takes 3 weeks which is way beyond the 15days ultimatum I was given.
I want to call or send a mail to cic in order to find out if the timeline is extensible .
Anyone with an email or phone number I can call will be very helpful. Kindly treat as urgent, your help is much appreciated

JonL

Jun 22, 2017
Hi December AOR between 20th to 22nd guys,

If you have given your passport for stamping, have you gotten it back? Been almost 2 and a half weeks...

Thank you.
I sent my passport to them 2.5 weeks ago, didn't get back....my friend told it may be becasue of Canada Day Holiday. My AOR is Dec. 18

Reactions: baboonbum

malican

May 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have been a follower on the Canadavisa forum, I just got my PPR letter today, and I was requested to send my passport within 15days, however I just put my passport in for South Africa visa request today, This normally takes 3 weeks which is way beyond the 15days ultimatum I was given.
I want to call or send a mail to cic in order to find out if the timeline is extensible .
Anyone with an email or phone number I can call will be very helpful. Kindly treat as urgent, your help is much appreciated

Hello. The PPR letter should have the email address of your local VO. Send them a request. I have heard of instances in the past where extensions were approved but remember each case is different. Failing that and as a secondary measure if no response, open a case with CIC.

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hello. The PPR letter should have the email address of your local VO. Send them a request. I have heard of instances in the past where extensions were approved but remember each case is different. Failing that and as a secondary measure if no response, open a case with CIC.
Thanks Malican
Will work on that right away

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hello
any one knows what the email address for London Visa Office? My application was sent to then 2 months ago and yet no progress, I have completed 7 months in the process and was thinking to email LVO maybe it can help moving things forward.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello
any one knows what the email address for London Visa Office? My application was sent to then 2 months ago and yet no progress, I have completed 7 months in the process and was thinking to email LVO maybe it can help moving things forward.
mailto:LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016

daniel_lyz

Sep 18, 2011
Ok, here is the thing.
I got a email subject with ready for VISA, it says
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
I am guess this is the golden email I am waiting for. However, it comes to my personal email directly. I went to my cic account, there is nothing update there. No message pop up or anything. It seems quite different with other's experience, normally they get a email let them check their account, then find a message include passport request in their CIC account.
Is my situation normal? Should I contact CIC to double check?

Reactions: shri_canada

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Ok, here is the thing.
I got a email subject with ready for VISA, it says
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
I am guess this is the golden email I am waiting for. However, it comes to my personal email directly. I went to my cic account, there is nothing update there. No message pop up or anything. It seems quite different with other's experience, normally they get a email let them check their account, then find a message include passport request in their CIC account.
Is my situation normal? Should I contact CIC to double check?
Congratulations! This is indeed PPR! CPCO will send PPR directly to email and there will be no update on MyCIC! Congratulations again!.