+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Similar date BCIP as mine, but I know I am in a Security screening process from my notes. Are you inland or outland applicant? Did you order notes?

Yes, join the thread above.
Hi .. I am FSW-O .. I didn't order GCMS notes. Notes will take at least 30-40 days to arrive. Hopefully will receive PPR before that. :)

Vivian_CND

May 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know??!!
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16-01-2017 Schedule A (IMM 5669). Doc sent 3h later
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
27 Dec 2016
Bingo today is my 6th month anniversary of application :D I think I should quit this thread to join the thread "EE wait for more than 6 months and still wait..."
Just joking. Hopefully PPR come to us asap ;):p

Jun 27, 2017
FSW-Inland
AOR
: 2 DEC 2016
Medical: Passed
Background: In Progress
DocRequest: 25 JAN & 20 FEB 2017
Waiting since then, this is turning to bs...

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I am FSW outland from Pakistan. It has been six and half months since AOR on Dec 2 2016. I emailed CPC Ottawa (currently local visa office processing my file) after completing six months and they replied the following:

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

As per the CIC call agents, my Eligibility and Criminality checks has been passed and security is currently under process. For my spouse even the security check has been completed. Only my security is pending now. My CIC online account is showing IP stage 2 since Mar 17.

Based on this forum post and above email, I feel my file has been chosen for security screening. I have ordered GCMS notes yesterday to ascertain whether that's being the case or not. Even though I dont have much travel history except one year in the US for masters and then visit to UAE for some vacations.

Eager to know if my file is really in security screening? if yes then how long can it take?

Vivian_CND

May 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know??!!
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16-01-2017 Schedule A (IMM 5669). Doc sent 3h later
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
27 Dec 2016
Dear all I have just got my PPR at 1:17am today.
Thank you all for sharing experiences and instructions... from the very first days of Express Entry journey. And best wishes to others who will enjoy the good news in some more days. Let's be patient.
Highfive @Stephenie--- :) you are right, we have quite similar timeline and PPR as well

Stephenie---

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Thank you all for sharing experiences and instructions... from the very first days of Express Entry journey. And best wishes to others who will enjoy the good news in some more days. Let's be patient.
Highfive @Stephenie--- :) you are right, we have quite similar timeline and PPR as well
Congrats

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Congrats!

Reactions: Vivian_CND