Passport Req..
04-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shree979 said:
There's a persons name
so should i treat it a genuine one? i was in doubt because earlier my brother and cousins got the ppr emails with a pdf file and that too with bar codes by them, now i got the mail without pdf and those bar codes but all the content in the mail body only.

Shree979

Mar 14, 2017
sim2121 said:
so should i treat it a genuine one? i was in doubt because earlier my brother and cousins got the ppr emails with a pdf file and that too with bar codes by them, now i got the mail without pdf and those bar codes but all the content in the mail body only.
The mail contains your UCI number , Application Number and rest of details. It would be very difficult for someone to get hands on this. Additionally, the domain address International.gc.ca belongs to Canada high commission New Delhi. So I would firmly believe this mail is genuine. If you want , you can always call on the numbers provided on the NDVO website and verify

sim2121

May 2, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shree979 said:
The mail contains your UCI number , Application Number and rest of details. It would be very difficult for someone to get hands on this. Additionally, the domain address International.gc.ca belongs to Canada high commission New Delhi. So I would firmly believe this mail is genuine. If you want , you can always call on the numbers provided on the NDVO website and verify
thanks a lot dear. I saw ur post in another forum and got to know about ur ppr as well. Many Many Congratulations to you !

One more question, did u get any update message in my cic account or any pdf file through that email?

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sim2121 said:
thanks a lot dear. I saw ur post in another forum and got to know about ur ppr as well. Many Many Congratulations to you !

One more question, did u get any update message in my cic account or any pdf file through that email?

Congrats guyss with PPR,

Just an advice, why don't send an email to NDVO or Ottawa enquire for the genuinity of this email. i know thats slow but hopefully you can get the solid confirmation atleast in a week or two . and don't forget tot share your experience !!

Cheers !!

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sim2121 said:

Folks,

Is there any other thread/forum for PPR waiting crew, Please let me know as well.
Thanks.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got the PPR today!!! After the long wait for so long, phase 1 over......Now waiting to start the phase 2 (landing onwards).......
Thanks all for the guidance and information provided!

(Timeline in my signature)

Shree979

Mar 14, 2017
sim2121 said:

Thanks and wish you the same as well!
There is only mail but no update in cic account. Also no PDF in the mail.

sim2121

May 2, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mits0829 said:
Finally got the PPR today!!! After the long wait for so long, phase 1 over......Now waiting to start the phase 2 (landing onwards).......
Thanks all for the guidance and information provided!

(Timeline in my signature)
Congrats @mits0829

did you get the ppr mail in the same format that we are talking abt(withoout pdf and bar codes) and also the sender email id is something like name.name@international.gc.ca

sim2121

May 2, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jimmysong said:
anyone got PPR today ?
Yes many people, including me

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I got PPR today from an official email Id of an officer. My timelines follow

Aor date- 23 Dec
Med - 12 Jan
BG IP - 24 April
PPR - 4 May

I wish all the best for the folks who are awaiting PPR especially PNP guys. Do not regret for the delay.It is worth waitiiiing.

Thank you all for the support.Thos forum is very helpful and very informative.

Wishing you all once again for the speedy PPR.

Canbraz

Jan 27, 2015
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
Hi guys,

How do I know the office that is processing my PR ? I am a PNP ON outland, and I haven't received any update since December 20, my AOR is DEC 07th.

Thanks

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,
My medical Status has been changed from 'Medical Pass' to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.'. What does it mean? Any help Please .I am so confuse and worried after seeing this.

Note :- I took upfront medical exam and it going to expire in July 28th 2017. However when i got my AOR it was valid for 7 months.

AOR - 21 DEC 2016
Medical Pass - 3rd March 2017
Medical status changed to 'You do not need a medical exam' - May 3rd 2017

Thanks