05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
salkhan said:
If you are outside Canada you could either apply for a work permit if you have a job offer from an employer or the Post graduate work permit (if you completed a masters/bachelors within the past 90 days)

Can you apply for a work permit? Do you have to get your employer to pay the compliance fee and go through all of that process? I have a job offer, nomination and AOR, but not R10 yet.

I am currently in Canada as a visitor as my uncle is very sick. Would I send my WP application to the Visa office in the UK, or can I submit in Canada?

FoodieG

Mar 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and happy to join. I am very happy to see so many people helping each other out & being supportive. Keep up the good work

Here's my situation:
Application submitted 31/12/2016
AOR received 31/12/2016
Medical passed: 15/01/2017
Request for additional documents (PCC): 18/01/2017
PCC submitted: 08/02/2017

I haven't received any update after this. My application status says the following:

Application Status: we received your application. We will send you a message if there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am very worried as I haven't received any update in one and a half months. Also I read on the thread somewhere that London VO is not working. I live in London and I'm wondering if that's affecting my application processing.

Any advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated. Can I send a case specific request now or is it too early?

Thanks in advance.