+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Draw dates

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hello,

I am new to this Express Entry System and doesn't know a lot about the draws and stuff. I have a couple of basic questions that I am hoping to get answer from the members here

1) IS there a way that we can know when the CIC will initiate the next express entry draw like a date.
2) During a draw lets say if the CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited is 470 lets say. Does that mean everyone above the score 470 gets an ITA?

Thanks for the information

Ravi

jtin

Nov 28, 2016
Hey,

The draw is every two weeks, last one was 2 weeks ago (Wednesday) so it might be this week on Wednesday. I say might cz it is not a hard and fast rule.

Yes, everyone above 470 is sent an invite. The number of invites is also posted. The last one was 2000+ invites.

Hope this helps.

jtin

Nov 28, 2016
No worries, please someone answer my question too. In need of urgent help thanks!
jtin said:
Hi Guys,

I have a peculiar scenario in front of me which is why I am here. I have 1 year of work experience now in Canada as a Junior Project Manager in a firm which primarily is in Industrial emissions monitoring. So we supply emission monitoring analyzers to industries. My job responsibilities are as follows:

- To meet clients and ensure requirements and performance needs of the project are met within schedule and budget.
- Review project budget based on original cost estimate sheets and ensure project procurement phase is completed
- Allocate resources to meet project schedule milestones and deadlines
- To identify, develop and maintain company's engineering service capability for projects.
- Ensure engineering specifications are made and submitted for customer review according to schedule
- Review and ensure engineering drawings are 100% accurate for on-site installation
- Review the proposals for engineering and technical requirements
- Review and submit documentation including QA Manuals to the scheduled timeline
- Demonstrate ownership of Engineering and Project Management Functions in all activities
- Review and advise ISO Procedures and process changes as necessary

I had to make sure the client site had all the electrical requirements available for the analyzers to help ease the installation and commissioning process. Now the job responsibilities closely match with the NOC code 0211, but under the employment requirements it says bachelor's degree of engineering is required (which I have) and extensive engineering experience is required (I don't have). This is my first job here and I am not claiming any points for my previous work experience which was barely 10 months. I have emailed the hrsdc email address but haven't heard back from them and it's been 2 weeks. Could someone please help and guide me for the appropriate NOC code.

Thanks in advance!

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hi,

You can send an email to this website, NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

They assist people with the most suitable NOC codes, it's not a hard and fast rule though. You have the final say in choosing to proceed or not with their recommendation. Send them an email with

- Your job responsibilities
- Your degree/qualification
-Type of establishment the job was done in.

Hope this helps!

jtin

Nov 28, 2016
Gbemife said:
Hi,

You can send an email to this website, NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

They assist people with the most suitable NOC codes, it's not a hard and fast rule though. You have the final say in choosing to proceed or not with their recommendation. Send them an email with

- Your job responsibilities
- Your degree/qualification
-Type of establishment the job was done in.

Hope this helps!
Hi Gbem, thank you for responding and I have sent them an email with all my information and a lot more. Still waiting to hear from them about it, its been 2 weeks. I will miss this week's draw :(

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
jtin said:
Hi Gbem, thank you for responding and I have sent them an email with all my information and a lot more. Still waiting to hear from them about it, its been 2 weeks. I will miss this week's draw :(
hopefully you get an answer soon. My NOC code description also says extensive experience usually required and yet I had none when I started my position so I don't think it's set in stone.