+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry - Doing Medicals and Police check in advance

kumzme

Mar 26, 2018
Hi I wanted to do my Police check and Medical check in advance if I got a ITA after submitting profile.

How Early can I do
1. Police checks
2. Medical Checks

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi I wanted to do my Police check and Medical check in advance if I got a ITA after submitting profile.

How Early can I do
1. Police checks
2. Medical Checks
See that when is the next draw and if you are sure about ITA invitation according to ur CRS score , plan for both.
- Police check for PCC, you can approach RPO ( passport office) any time according to appointment and you will receive ur PCC then and there . It is valid for 6 months.
2) For medical , panel physician may ask ITA invitation letter or IME letter without that you cannot do approach clinic for medical test. According to ur ITA expected date, book an appointment with panel physician so can save a lot of time.

Reactions: kumzme

kumzme

Mar 26, 2018
See that when is the next draw and if you are sure about ITA invitation according to ur CRS score , plan for both.
- Police check for PCC, you can approach RPO ( passport office) any time according to appointment and you will receive ur PCC then and there . It is valid for 6 months.
2) For medical , panel physician may ask ITA invitation letter or IME letter without that you cannot do approach clinic for medical test. According to ur ITA expected date, book an appointment with panel physician so can save a lot of time.

Also .. what other Documentation stuff I can do in advance ? any help.

I am trying not to use a attorney/agent .. and one by one I am collecting details.

Is there anyone who went through such agencies , can contact me ?

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Also .. what other Documentation stuff I can do in advance ? any help.

I am trying not to use a attorney/agent .. and one by one I am collecting details.

Is there anyone who went through such agencies , can contact me ?
- Also plan for following in advance.
U can plan for following things in parallel , in addition to medical and PCC.

1) WES report for Educations assessment ( if not done) + IELTS - scanned copy
2) all scanned copies of education details,
3) All the scanned copies of experience letters + company offer letters+ salary details ,etc - scanned copy
4) All your Address history details for last 10years - data to be prepared for ITA
5)All ur travel history details for last 10 years - data to be prepared for ITA
5) All your education and study details , - data to be prepared with date and month and year wise details for ITA
6) Parents and siblings details , Address , DOB and current stay details - be prepared for ITA ( data to be prepared)
7)Bank statements for 6 months .
- need to have 6 months statements with sign from bank authority - scanned copy ready
- need to have FD or other detail for funds - scanned copy ready
8) Passport stamping ( all the stamping ) page(s) ( if any) - scanned copy ready
9) Passport - scanned copy ready
10) photo for EE - be ready

This is applicable for ur secondary applicant as well .
All the fields in ITA section file size should not be more than 3MB size and be ready to upload all the documents.

So if you take care all these in advance , you can submit ITA docs without any delay.

Please let me know if you need any more support from me.

Regards,
Baiju

Last edited:

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
@bmr
4) All your Address history details for last 10years - data to be prepared for ITA
5) All your education and study details , - data to be prepared with date and month and year wise details for ITA
6) Parents and siblings details , Address , DOB and current stay details - be prepared for ITA ( data to be prepared)

Hi I have questions regarding the above. Maybe you could help me.
4. I have lived for one month in 1 place, i have this information on a certificate but did not receive any letters on that address. Should i mention this? I have lived at one address in the UK for 5 months, i am not sure i have any letters from that address, do i need to provide any proofs of address? I was on vacation in the UK 1 month (travelled to other countries as well during that 1 month) should i mentioned this in address history?
5. As i said above my ticket to the UK was for a duration of one month but i travelled to France and Scotland. I dont have any entry or exit stamps on my passport except 1 exit stamp from France to UK, how should i show my travel history?
Example 1.
19 Jun-18 Jul UK
26Jun-29 Jun France
1 Jul-5 Jul Scotland

or Example 2
19 Jun-26 Jun UK
26 Jun-29 Jun France
30 Jun-1 Jul UK
1 Jul- 5 Jul Scotland

Education
Really i need to put the actual date like DD/MM/YY???

Should i give details about my parents and siblings as well? Even if they dont live in Canada?

Can i scan a photo taken from a studio and submit?

kumzme

Mar 26, 2018
Hi can you further elaborate, I have not seen or looked at how or what the data should be.

Lets say
4) All your Address history details for last 10 years - data to be prepared for ITA.

Do I need to give my rent agreement details scan etc.?

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
@bmr

Hi I have questions regarding the above. Maybe you could help me.
4. I have lived for one month in 1 place, i have this information on a certificate but did not receive any letters on that address. Should i mention this? I have lived at one address in the UK for 5 months, i am not sure i have any letters from that address, do i need to provide any proofs of address? I was on vacation in the UK 1 month (travelled to other countries as well during that 1 month) should i mentioned this in address history?
5. As i said above my ticket to the UK was for a duration of one month but i travelled to France and Scotland. I dont have any entry or exit stamps on my passport except 1 exit stamp from France to UK, how should i show my travel history?
Example 1.
19 Jun-18 Jul UK
26Jun-29 Jun France
1 Jul-5 Jul Scotland

or Example 2
19 Jun-26 Jun UK
26 Jun-29 Jun France
30 Jun-1 Jul UK
1 Jul- 5 Jul Scotland

Education
Really i need to put the actual date like DD/MM/YY???

Should i give details about my parents and siblings as well? Even if they dont live in Canada?

Can i scan a photo taken from a studio and submit?
Hi

Ans 4)
- You need to write the address were u stayed during that period with purpose of visit in ITA application(Once ITA reced)
- Dont worry about docs , but u shuld know the stayed location address details , bcos u need to update that details address histroy in ITA and Travel histroy section ITA apps as well.
- Since you have stamping in Passport for UK , mentioned UK address where stayed
- PLease make sure , if you stayed more than 6 months in UK , u need to produce PCC for that ( please refer PCC guide lines)
Ans5: OK , Go ahead with date where and u stayed , in Address hisotry section in ITA application
Education Ans:
- Just follow the Bachelor or Post graduation certificate date and not Mark list date.

Ans 6) In ITA apps , you need to provide parents and sibling detail like , Name , DOB , address , stay ..that's all needed. Wherever they are
Ans10) Ask studio people to give that photo ( pic) that taken for EE ,where u need to uploaded for ITA apps. NO SCANNED Copy.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi can you further elaborate, I have not seen or looked at how or what the data should be.

Lets say
4) All your Address history details for last 10 years - data to be prepared for ITA.

Do I need to give my rent agreement details scan etc.?
Hi,

You need to prepare location address u stayed for last 10 years, Start date , end date and address . .... Just that data ... No Rent agreement...

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi

Ans 4)
- You need to write the address were u stayed during that period with purpose of visit in ITA application(Once ITA reced)
- Dont worry about docs , but u shuld know the stayed location address details , bcos u need to update that details address histroy in ITA and Travel histroy section ITA apps as well.
- Since you have stamping in Passport for UK , mentioned UK address where stayed
- PLease make sure , if you stayed more than 6 months in UK , u need to produce PCC for that ( please refer PCC guide lines)
Ans5: OK , Go ahead with date where and u stayed , in Address hisotry section in ITA application
Education Ans:
- Just follow the Bachelor or Post graduation certificate date and not Mark list date.

Ans 6) In ITA apps , you need to provide parents and sibling detail like , Name , DOB , address , stay ..that's all needed. Wherever they are
Ans10) Ask studio people to give that photo ( pic) that taken for EE ,where u need to uploaded for ITA apps. NO SCANNED Copy.

Ok, thanks for the clarifications. Someone on this forum told me that i can scan a copy of the photo taken at a studio and submit in jpeg. I just to confirm.