+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry documents requirements

Oct 12, 2018
Hello guys,
I got my ITA for NOC 6313 and i was only asked to provide employment records for my job.
It didnt ask me for offer letter or anything, just want to confirm if its a common or is there any discrepancy in my profile.
And also if anyone have a sample reference letter for 6313 please help !!

Thanks a lot

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I got my ITA for NOC 6313 and i was only asked to provide employment records for my job.
It didnt ask me for offer letter or anything, just want to confirm if its a common or is there any discrepancy in my profile.
And also if anyone have a sample reference letter for 6313 please help !!

Thanks a lot
Only reference letter is required for each employment record preferably with the related pay slips.

Reference letter should be on company letter head paper with all address and contact information included.
It could start as follows
Date
Subject reference letter
Dear whom it may concern

This is to testify that xxx xxx is currently (or had worked) with us as xxxxx : ( include below deatails next )
Duration and time of promotion
Gross Salary + increments
Duties

Get it signed (from HR or at least direct supervisor) and stamped including contact information. For whom have signed it.

Samplee of duties can be found through below noting you should never copy and past IRCC job duties

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/d240038272354dddaa2f7298d0bc0d1d?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA