+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry document

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone
I need to know that for submitting documents for pr my lawyer asked me to submit document stating All NOA for corresponding years ... what does it mean
Can anyone explain me ?
Thanks

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi everyone
I need to know that for submitting documents for pr my lawyer asked me to submit document stating All NOA for corresponding years ... what does it mean
Can anyone explain me ?
Thanks
I guess it must be NOC and not NOA as there might have been typing or writing error. You must be aware of NOC which means national occupation code for the various jobs you have performed in past.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
And if it actually is NOA then it is this:
Notice of assessment (NOA) is an annual statement sent by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to taxpayers detailing the amount of income tax they owe. It includes details such as the amount of their tax refund, tax credit, and income tax already paid.
Your lawyer may be wanting to prove your past income. Thats why he is asking for NOA for corresponding years.

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
Hi all
i have issue regarding my wes documents.
my documents reached delhi on 12 march 2020 by registered post and till now there is no information regarding the status.
can somebody tellme what to do??

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi all
i have issue regarding my wes documents.
my documents reached delhi on 12 march 2020 by registered post and till now there is no information regarding the status.
can somebody tellme what to do??
Postal service to foreign countries work through planes. Since air transport to canada is suspended, you need to wait until air transport resumes.

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
Postal service to foreign countries work through planes. Since air transport to canada is suspended, you need to wait until air transport resumes.
Ahhh thankyou so much for replyinggg...one more question that is there any way that one can track his post outside india?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Ahhh thankyou so much for replyinggg...one more question that is there any way that one can track his post outside india?
No i dont think you can track india post once it leaves india. But once it shows that shipment has left india, you will see documents received status in your wes account itself within few days.

Reactions: DrAman77