+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - CRS

amberaijaz

Oct 1, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am the main applicant and our CRS is 350 , my ECA report got me 2 years under graduate diploma and IELTS scores are L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5 , S:7.5.

I have total 6 years of Experience and my NOC is 1211.

What are the chances of Express Entry ?

I know that I need to re-appear in IELTS in order to boost up my CRS but with CLB 9 also I can only reach to 389 which are not sufficient enough .

are the any option to improve our CRS?

Thank you

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
See if you can apply for a provincial nominee program with any of the provinces. If you get a nomination from any province you automatically get 600 points added to your current total.

amberaijaz

Oct 1, 2018
See if you can apply for a provincial nominee program with any of the provinces. If you get a nomination from any province you automatically get 600 points added to your current total.
We have applied for PEI, for rest our consultant said that we can't apply you have to wait and your profile will be selected from Pool if any province is interested. Do you know if this is right?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am the main applicant and our CRS is 350 , my ECA report got me 2 years under graduate diploma and IELTS scores are L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5 , S:7.5.

I have total 6 years of Experience and my NOC is 1211.

What are the chances of Express Entry ?

I know that I need to re-appear in IELTS in order to boost up my CRS but with CLB 9 also I can only reach to 389 which are not sufficient enough .

are the any option to improve our CRS?

Thank you
Without a PNP, your chances of getting selected for FSW is 0.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
We have applied for PEI, for rest our consultant said that we can't apply you have to wait and your profile will be selected from Pool if any province is interested. Do you know if this is right?
What a s your score if you get CLB10? . Also what is the IELTS score and ECA of your partner?