+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry: Completeness check__ Read this before your eAPR submission

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
This information contains policy, procedures and guidance used by CIC staff to check express entry application completeness.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Take your time and read thoroughly before asking people for advise and clarification. You will safeguard yourself from any false information on the forum.

Best of luck!!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
"The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans."

This was not stated on the page where the documents are to be uploaded. Sigh.

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
@YamPower, This statement "Other documents may also be requested, as necessary" gives room for other documents as PoF

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profK said:
@ YamPower, This statement "Other documents may also be requested, as necessary" gives room for other documents as PoF
Actually and interestingly, PoF was listed as mandatory for all EE applicants. It's in the top list of documents.

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
PoF is mandatory for all FSW and CEC applicant who entered certain amount in their EE profile. PoF is not requirement for CEC but you said you have $$$ in your EE profile then you must prove it.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
"The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans."

I think it was later updated, so depending on when you submitted, the requirements may be different. If you don't have "outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans", there is no need for it to be mentioned in bank letter. I submitted bank letter which states the account number, date acct. was opened and that my account has been run satisfacorily. Since I have no debts or loans, this was not even nentioned at all. I also submitted my six month bank statement just so that the IO can have a look at some of the information to make it easier for him/her. If you're submitting your application right now, international passport is not on the checklist, whereas it was on the checklist when I submitted.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:

I think it was later updated, so depending on when you submitted, the requirements may be different. If you don't have "outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans", there is no need for it to be mentioned in bank letter. I submitted bank letter which states the account number, date acct. was opened and that my account has been run satisfacorily. Since I have no debts or loans, this was not even nentioned at all. I also submitted my six month bank statement just so that the IO can have a look at some of the information to make it easier for him/her. If you're submitting your application right now, international passport is not on the checklist, whereas it was on the checklist when I submitted.

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Passport Bio pages and travel documents are mandatory for all express entry applicants. Due to the error in the system, some people don't have it in their document checklist. People have been advised to apply and later send Case Specific Inquiry.

I want to recommend this option first before you apply. In MYCIC portal, you have this email address (question@cic.gc.ca), the purpose of that email is to report any technical issue about our your MYCIC portal. I will take a screenshot of my Document checklist and send an email to question@cic.gc.ca. Explain the issue to them and I am sure they will be more technically ready to help you that CSI.

This is just a suggestion!

pinedagus

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,

I am just waiting for the next round of ITA to apply for my PR since I already have 1000 points.

My question is in regards to the police check. I moved out of Canada in July 2016 and now live in Dominican Republic, do I have to do any type of police check?

Thank you,