+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry checklist?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello guys
I’m just curious, does CIC provide a checklist after ITA? How does one know the documents to submit, I have seen here time and again, people being rejected because some documents were not submitted, hence my question.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
It is kind of a checklist, you will have to submit supporting documents for each section mentioned in that portion of your PR application. The list of documents generally includes things your passport, your PCC, degree certificates (ECA if you have a degree outside of Canada), proof of medical examination, proof of employment, your digital photograph, and proof of funds. You have to upload additional documents to make your application stronger, for example, you have to include your pay stubs and T4s along with your employment letter to prove your employment in Canada. Sometimes you have to add in a letter of explanation if you feel you have more to explain and think that forms and documents were not enough to express that.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
It is kind of a checklist, you will have to submit supporting documents for each section mentioned in that portion of your PR application. The list of documents generally includes things your passport, your PCC, degree certificates (ECA if you have a degree outside of Canada), proof of medical examination, proof of employment, your digital photograph, and proof of funds. You have to upload additional documents to make your application stronger, for example, you have to include your pay stubs and T4s along with your employment letter to prove your employment in Canada. Sometimes you have to add in a letter of explanation if you feel you have more to explain and think that forms and documents were not enough to express that.
Thanks for the reply