NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Hi,

Hope you are well. I am currently awaiting my IELTs result and WES Assessment. I intend to submit my name in the pool as soon as I can once I get both these back. However, as the process for PR is long, I intend to travel to UK for studies from Pakistan in the meanwhile. If I receive ITA in the meanwhile and then fill my application for PR, Can someone please answer the following?
1. Will travelling to UK for studies effect in a positive or negative manner on my PR application?
2. What effect will it have on how the immigration officer assesses my PoF status as I will obviously need money for studying in the UK?
3. What additional documents will I need to provide because of travelling?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
1) none
2) you need to show the minimum funds per cic requirement through a letter issued by a bank, that you need money for uk studies does not concern the visa officer
3) you need to inform them about change of address

Reactions: haiderijaz

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
1) none
2) you need to show the minimum funds per cic requirement through a letter issued by a bank, that you need money for uk studies does not concern the visa officer
3) you need to inform them about change of address
Thanks alot for the quick reply on this. There is one more thing that concerns me. If I create my profile, say at the start of October, when will the first draw be where I can expect to get a call or not? Secondly, how long will the whole process take approximately? I am confused whether to go to UK for study or wait in Pakistan until I get my PR as I am not currently satisfied with my current job and intend to leave it.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks alot for the quick reply on this. There is one more thing that concerns me. If I create my profile, say at the start of October, when will the first draw be where I can expect to get a call or not? Secondly, how long will the whole process take approximately? I am confused whether to go to UK for study or wait in Pakistan until I get my PR as I am not currently satisfied with my current job and intend to leave it.
depends on your CRS score. if its over 440 then you can expect an ita within a couple of weeks of creating your profile. lot of pakistanis get into security screening so expect to wait more than a year worst case for PR. if you are lucky you will get it inside 6 months.

Reactions: haiderijaz

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
depends on your CRS score. if its over 440 then you can expect an ita within a couple of weeks of creating your profile. lot of pakistanis get into security screening so expect to wait more than a year worst case for PR. if you are lucky you will get it inside 6 months.
Alright. Thank you so much for your help.