+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry CEC through PNP - Proof of Funds

vcn310

Jul 2, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am going to apple EE under CEC program. I will likely get 600 points of PNP next week. I have already collected most of documents, but not the proof of funds because I only have 10k CAD in my bank account.
So my question is: Should I also need to show Proof of Funds (show 12k CAD bank letter)?

Thank you!

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you need to show the POF as you will be invited under PNP.

If you are lucky and get an invitation to apply under CEC then the POF will be waived which is most unlikely thing.

Cheers

vcn310 said:
Please help

vcn310

Jul 2, 2014
Thank you for your answer!

I still have a concern about this. The PNP just helps me to have more 600 points just like the LMIA. I am currently working in Canada and going to apply under the CEC stream which doesn't ask for the POF.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
vcn310 said:

I still have a concern about this. The PNP just helps me to have more 600 points just like the LMIA. I am currently working in Canada and going to apply under the CEC stream which doesn't ask for the POF.
Alright you had enough, now just go to EE Thread and post there, we are already have issues going on

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
vcn310 said:

Alright you had enough, now just go to EE Thread and post there, we are already have issues going on

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
vcn310 said:

I hope you understood enough with your fancy things