+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry, April 2017 AOR, Still waiting

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
No reply so far and I don't expect any reply.

I have ordered cbsa notes last month. Looking forward to get them soon. Hope those notes will clarify my application current status.

Hi , have you sent email to the Immigration Minister already? how is it going? Thanks.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
No reply so far and I don't expect any reply.

I have ordered cbsa notes last month. Looking forward to get them soon. Hope those notes will clarify my application current status.
Ah okay... I was thinking of contacting local MP but I am not sure if this would help on outland applicants

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
I am express entry applicant April 2017 AOR, FSW with provincial nomination from Ontario (OINP).

My security screening started in November 2017.

I received request about my updated CV, project details and updated address in Feb 2021. (First ever request after Nov 2017).

Then in May 2021, they asked for updated police certificates, updated application form, Schedule A, travel history, updated passport pages for me and my wife and our children etc. مناطق اسطنبول

After that, my background status changed from "we are processing... " To "Not Applicable". (I think this is NA3)

I applied for GCMS notes through a friend in July 2021, but have not received them.

Again applied for CBSA notes this time through getgcms, hoping to receive them by the end of this month.

Sent email and raised CSE to London visa office, but never received any reply.

Can someone please advise me what should I do now. Its been so long and me and my family is in a continuous wait.

Some people said that it seems my security screening is completed and its just a matter of time that I will receive remedical request soon, is that so?

An expert opinion/advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
It seems that someone in IRCC confused you with PM-IK and now waiting for responses from all the former girlfriends :)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
sure, I'll definitely email him tomorrow.

It's been more than 4.5 years since we filed our Federal application. Before that, we applied for OINP in JAN 2015 and at that time due to Syrian refugees, they also took 1 whole year for OINP :/ so altogether, it's been more than 6 years we are stuck with this Canadian immigration thing.
Hi! Did you get any response from Sean Fraser?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
No, I didn't
is it ok if you share your letter here? Just cover the important and personal information. I am already out of words due to sending letters, inquiries to them. . I am planning to write the minister also. Thank you very much.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I am express entry applicant April 2017 AOR, FSW with provincial nomination from Ontario (OINP).

My security screening started in November 2017.

I received request about my updated CV, project details and updated address in Feb 2021. (First ever request after Nov 2017).

Then in May 2021, they asked for updated police certificates, updated application form, Schedule A, travel history, updated passport pages for me and my wife and our children etc.

After that, my background status changed from "we are processing... " To "Not Applicable". (I think this is NA3)

I applied for GCMS notes through a friend in July 2021, but have not received them.

Again applied for CBSA notes this time through getgcms, hoping to receive them by the end of this month.

Sent email and raised CSE to London visa office, but never received any reply.

Can someone please advise me what should I do now. Its been so long and me and my family is in a continuous wait.

Some people said that it seems my security screening is completed and its just a matter of time that I will receive remedical request soon, is that so?

An expert opinion/advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Yours is a fit case for mandamus. Yes, it’s lot of money but it’s Canadian PR and you’re almost there. I’d say just raise your issue on all social media forum extensively, write emails to all public office bearers in canada related to immigration, send several dozen webforms, give it 2-3 months time and meanwhile find a lab affordable lawyer to represent you in court for mandamus.

Reactions: imrankhan2015

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
I have received re-medical request for myself and family last month. Had our medicals done last week. Now waiting for further updates. Hope my security screening is completed and will get PPR soon.

Reactions: dankboi