+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry application rejection

lamdx

Jan 18, 2019
Dear all,

Our family are extremely desperate right now as we just received the bad news from CIC after more than a month waiting since e-AOR - our application was rejected because of incomplete document. Specifically, we are living in Melbourne, Australia, but we forgot to attach the Full License History report for Victoria State for my wife. That's a silly mistake as we always assumed that my wife has never learnt how to drive before and did not need to obtain such report. All other documents we believe they are all good.

So, my question is, will it be okay for us to appeal the decision and then submit that extra report? Has anyone successfully appealed before and if yes could you please share your experience with us? Is there any good lawyer to use for these types of case?

We literally spent nearly a month gathering documents and now heard of this news..Another reason that we don't want to re-submit EOI is because our point is not very high (446) and Canada was taking 457 and above in the most recent round.

Thanks all in advance!
Lam

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, appealing in this case wont do any good. You dropped the ball so you'll have to go back to the pool and wait for another ITA.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed with the above. You need to reapply.

Appeals are only successful if an error was made by IRCC. The error was yours and you were correctly refused.

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Can we create another express entry profile after submitting a CSE for withdrawal of the PR application or should we wait for the confirmation of withdrawal from IRCC? No MEP so far, it's been just a month since i submitted the application and I withdrew it today.

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Agreed with the above. You need to reapply.

Appeals are only successful if an error was made by IRCC. The error was yours and you were correctly refused.
@scylla can you please give your
Can we create another express entry profile after submitting a CSE for withdrawal of the PR application or should we wait for the confirmation of withdrawal from IRCC? No MEP so far, it's been just a month since i submitted the application and I withdrew it today.
@scylla @DelPiero07 Can you please give your valuable inputs to the above message. It's a little urgent. Thanks!

karmadus

Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria
NOC Code......
0122 & 1212 & 1434 & 6551
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
IELTS Request
22-11-2018
Dear all,

Our family are extremely desperate right now as we just received the bad news from CIC after more than a month waiting since e-AOR - our application was rejected because of incomplete document. Specifically, we are living in Melbourne, Australia, but we forgot to attach the Full License History report for Victoria State for my wife. That's a silly mistake as we always assumed that my wife has never learnt how to drive before and did not need to obtain such report. All other documents we believe they are all good.

So, my question is, will it be okay for us to appeal the decision and then submit that extra report? Has anyone successfully appealed before and if yes could you please share your experience with us? Is there any good lawyer to use for these types of case?

We literally spent nearly a month gathering documents and now heard of this news..Another reason that we don't want to re-submit EOI is because our point is not very high (446) and Canada was taking 457 and above in the most recent round.

Thanks all in advance!
Lam
I am sorry about your rejection. Kindly create another EE profile and visit CIC site on the country specific documents requirements to enable you review your docs while you wait for another ITA. God will do it.

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Checking if did the checklist not contain "Full License History report for Victoria State" in the list of documents that are to be submitted post- ITA

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Checking if did the checklist not contain "Full License History report for Victoria State" in the list of documents that are to be submitted post- ITA
No, it's part of the police certificate. I believe CIC has a special requirement for Victoria if I am not mistaken.