+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application is in "Processing update" state for a long time

Nivii!

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,

I recently got a letter of interest from a province. I just went ahead and checked if all the info in my express entry profile was correct and I pressed 'save and exit'. It has gone to the 'Processing update' stage since then. It has been more than 24 hours. I need to start applying for the province through my express entry profile. Could you please suggest on what to do in this case? Urgent

Thanks!

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
@Nivii!
Hi,

I recently got a letter of interest from a province. I just went ahead and checked if all the info in my express entry profile was correct and I pressed 'save and exit'. It has gone to the 'Processing update' stage since then. It has been more than 24 hours. I need to start applying for the province through my express entry profile. Could you please suggest on what to do in this case? Urgent

Thanks!
There is not much you can do. You'll just have to wait. Don't panic. In the meanwhile, you can submit a WebForm to CIC about your issue, they take minimum 3-5 days to get back to you. But your issue will be resolved automatically by the time they open your case. I had submitted a WebForm when I was in your situation, but their response was very generic and not related to my query.

Nivii!

Nov 20, 2019
@Nivii!

There is not much you can do. You'll just have to wait. Don't panic. In the meanwhile, you can submit a WebForm to CIC about your issue, they take minimum 3-5 days to get back to you. But your issue will be resolved automatically by the time they open your case. I had submitted a WebForm when I was in your situation, but their response was very generic and not related to my query.

Thank you so much for taking time to reply! Sure! Will wait for a few more days and see.

iamfaheem

Aug 12, 2020
@Nivii!

How many days it took for you to access your account. I am in same boat, stuck from last 24 hours. Yes I also raised a web form and have received very generic response. I don't know how much time it would take before I can re-access my account again.

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
How many days it took for you to access your account. I am in same boat, stuck from last 24 hours. Yes I also raised a web form and have received very generic response. I don't know how much time it would take before I can re-access my account again.
It was my application that was in "Processing Update" state for 11 hours approximately. Then it got auto resolved. So, if it's the same issue with your application, you'll just have to wait. If you can call IRCC, talk to them.