EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION IN KENYA

MWKimirrie

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
I am Kenyan looking for fellow Kenyans going through the process. I recently applied for renewal of passports to the new generation ones however, I used the old ones in my application. Will this bring an issue?

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
I am Kenyan looking for fellow Kenyans going through the process. I recently applied for renewal of passports to the new generation ones however, I used the old ones in my application. Will this bring an issue?

Hi, you should upload both to be safe, since the new one will be hardly used if not empty. I renewed my passport just before applying as well and it arrived in the middle (of my pnp application). As long as the old one meets the validity requirement - make sure to update ircc as soon as you get the new one. I had no problems.

MWKimirrie

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Thanks Lina. Am guessing I can also explain why I have different passports in the LOE because am in the process of uploading my profile.
Hi, you should upload both to be safe, since the new one will be hardly used if not empty. I renewed my passport just before applying as well and it arrived in the middle (of my pnp application). As long as the old one meets the validity requirement - make sure to update ircc as soon as you get the new one. I had no problems.