+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application cancelled - Incomplete.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I got ITA on 13 Jan 2016. I finalized the whole application and submitted by 7th Mar 2016 and paid the fee. Just today I received message of application cancelled with following reason:

"Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Upfront medical report
- Copy of passport/travel documents
Did not supply passport or medical for Dep child."

My child was born on 21st Feb 2016 and I have already started the process of acquiring his passport. In my letter of Explanation the MAIN ITEM THAT I EXPRESSED was about the newborn. I wrote "I am adding the birth cert of my new born. To acquire passport I have already started the process. It could take as much as 4 - 6 weeks to receive the passport. Once received I will schedule for child medical and would update by contacting concerned CIC office/officer in order to pay the dues. Moreover, I have enough of funds to support my new child as evident from my PoF. "

Actually, the Letter of Explanation is the ONLY place from where the CIC learnt about the new born.

What are my options? Please help.

Thanks

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
I empathize with your situation. CIC can be quite unpredictable. The only option I see is raise a CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) and hope they will re-activate. In the meantime, I suggest recreate EE profile and be ready for the next round of ITA. I invite others to share their thoughts. Sending you good vibes for a quick resolution. Best wishes.

Reactions: Adella_Lindsy

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MooseNBooze said:
I empathize with your situation. CIC can be quite unpredictable. The only option I see is raise a CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) and hope they will re-activate. In the meantime, I suggest recreate EE profile and be ready for the next round of ITA. I invite others to share their thoughts. Sending you good vibes for a quick resolution. Best wishes.
Thanks a lot for your kind words and advising me of the case specific enquiry. Actually this is so strange. I mean if I have not mentioned about my new born in the Letter of explanation, they would never ever know it !!. And then I could have used CSE once I have the documents. Thinking of this might be a misrepresentation, I explained this situation and they cancelled it for very same reason.

I wish there are few more sensible people working in cic.

I hope there is someone with similar situation who could advice me more.

Thanks

mashfaqk

May 8, 2016
Sorry to hear about your situation.

I had submitted my application (AOR) at 3rd March 2016 for PR and got evaluation reply from CIC of incomplete application for Police certificates, I have submitted CSE along with missing document of police certificates which I believed at first would not be required but one never knows. Normally CIC reply back in 4 to 6 weeks time for CSE. Fingers crossed.

In my case I have already created another profile for Express Entry but my CRS score is now very less as previously I had 456 and now because of my age it got reduced to 451, it got me tensed further as well. I hope the activation of profile works otherwise I would have to evaluate my wife's education which I didnt add in the first application which again may take further time of processing.

I hope your CSE works for you as well.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mashfaqk said:
Sorry to hear about your situation.

I had submitted my application (AOR) at 3rd March 2016 for PR and got evaluation reply from CIC of incomplete application for Police certificates, I have submitted CSE along with missing document of police certificates which I believed at first would not be required but one never knows. Normally CIC reply back in 4 to 6 weeks time for CSE. Fingers crossed.

In my case I have already created another profile for Express Entry but my CRS score is now very less as previously I had 456 and now because of my age it got reduced to 451, it got me tensed further as well. I hope the activation of profile works otherwise I would have to evaluate my wife's education which I didnt add in the first application which again may take further time of processing.

I hope your CSE works for you as well.

Hi.... For me there is no reply yet !!
They sent me a message that my case has been moved to the appropriate department for actions. !! Never heard back after that.. They also returned my fee.. They are very arrogant and in my opinion there attitude has to be changed... For me I have also lost age marks and I have seen previous rounds are at 465 + range. I am at 452 now.. Never desired again to make another express entry profile.. If the previous one works, then good, else I might not apply again..

Good Luck to you and keep us updated with whatever you get.

Regards

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hi farazafzal and mashfaqk,

Very sorry to hear about your rejections. Wishing both of you best luck to get your case re-opened via CSE!

Even in the worse case that a new application is needed, there is news that international students may receive additional points under EE in future(http://vancouversun.com/news/national/express-entry-not-foreign-workers-should-be-top-choice-for-business-mccallum). Also, please find a short summary of reasons for rejection (so that your future applications can avoid known mistakes) at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJ3TNRGHbAOrqvjSrbMgfep6JmIHc0lS48hm89-zIlc/edit?pref=2&pli=1 In addition, there is a lengthy thread at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.3510.html

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Hi.... For me there is no reply yet !!
They sent me a message that my case has been moved to the appropriate department for actions. !! Never heard back after that.. They also returned my fee.. They are very arrogant and in my opinion there attitude has to be changed... For me I have also lost age marks and I have seen previous rounds are at 465 + range. I am at 452 now.. Never desired again to make another express entry profile.. If the previous one works, then good, else I might not apply again..

Good Luck to you and keep us updated with whatever you get.

Regards

Hi farazafzal.

Was your CSE successful and was your file reopened?

My PR application was cancelled as incomplete due to PCC not covering all dates in my personal/address history.

I want to raise a CSE with LOE and would like to know if there has been any success story with similar cases before.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi farazafzal.

Was your CSE successful and was your file reopened?

My PR application was cancelled as incomplete due to PCC not covering all dates in my personal/address history.

I want to raise a CSE with LOE and would like to know if there has been any success story with similar cases before.
Don't waste your time on this. You should have provided PCC with all dates. You have made a mistake and don't look for success stories as you have not fulfilled the requirements. Don't loose your efforts, and make a new profile.
Mine was never opened.
G Luck

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Ok thanks farazafzal.

Actually, the PCC covers the dates I lived in the country - only that I made a mistake entering wrong dates in the personal history form.

Basically, I lived between 24 Nov 2007 to 30 Sept 2008, but entered 01 Nov 2007 to 01 Sept 2008 in the form.

My passport stamped pages which were submitted also show the correct dates.

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
Ok thanks farazafzal.

Actually, the PCC covers the dates I lived in the country - only that I made a mistake entering wrong dates in the personal history form.

Basically, I lived between 24 Nov 2007 to 30 Sept 2008, but entered 01 Nov 2007 to 01 Sept 2008 in the form.

My passport stamped pages which were submitted also show the correct dates.
When you state PCC not covering all dates, do you mean USA or Canada PCC? For example, if you are from India, the Indian consulate does not provide any dates in the PCC.

philus

Oct 14, 2016
My PCC actually covers all date - only that I made a mistake in my personal history by writing that I entered the country on 01 Nov 2017 instead of 24 Nov 2007 which was the date I actually entered. This date is what is on the PCC and my stamped pages submitted with my application.

No, it's the Gambia. Yes, you are correct; the one I collected from the UK just says NO TRACE.

Heeji

Jul 23, 2019
My PCC actually covers all date - only that I made a mistake in my personal history by writing that I entered the country on 01 Nov 2017 instead of 24 Nov 2007 which was the date I actually entered. This date is what is on the PCC and my stamped pages submitted with my application.

No, it's the Gambia. Yes, you are correct; the one I collected from the UK just says NO TRACE.
Hi Philus

Can you tell me what happened to your application was it reopened again ?!

Boost33

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

My application has been cancelled as incomplete
i still have my PNP , should i say yes when i create a new EE profile
i need your help
many thanks